awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Archeia I wanted to come back with a more polished version of the trailer for an upcoming game I've been working on.
It's been a really tough challenge and I really hope that you like it! Everyone has great content here :) Thanks and good luck to all!

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I'm not too far behind @Archeia I have two items to share.

One is a cutscene concept draft (script complete with interim design) and the other is a project overview (similar structure except for a real-world newscast clip relevant to what keeps me going among other effects on the project). The beastman head in the frame test at the beginning of the newscast break-in concept clip was totally my idea (since a traditional tribal mug shot is so 1950 and the tribal order in the game is a different prospect altogether). Oh yeah, I should probably also note before I forget that spoilers are involved with these video clips so proceed with caution.

EDIT: Probably should've mentioned this before the deadline but in case it helps to explain the newscast cutscene concept, the situation focuses on a pivotal moment where the crew member in question has a major coronary incident and the tech in question is her only guarantee of getting out of this one without something even more catastrophic happening to her.

Last edited:

Pixeloong

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Archeia
Cutscene

This is a cutscene for a game that I am developing.
-After a long day of questing, Ernest and friends come across a small tavern but Megumi is somewhat conflicted over her expected duties.

(You may have to increase the volume, sorry for any inconvenience)

Last edited:

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Archeia
I uploaded a game and put the hashtag thing there.
But I wanted to know if I was actually in?

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Lilly, I'd say (and this assumes full procedures were followed) that as long as you made it in by lunch hour in NYC on 27/4/2019 you should be good to go.

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Cootadude I think you missed the boat. 27 April was the last time anything was accepted for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4kWave