Euphony

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Heyo. I recently bought this pack and had a question. I know this is a long shot, but are there by any chance MIDI versions of these songs available? I'm looking to change the instruments on a few of the songs, but of course that's not possible with OGG. I need a file type that I can open in audio software and make edits to individual instrument tracks. Again, probably a long shot, but I figured I would ask before I contacted a musician for help.

MyLordRobinson

Emperor of Carnelia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What you could do is open it up in Audacity and Export As... a MIDI file. That should work.

Evan G.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Finally managed to find out who composed the music for RPG Maker 3. It was composed by Kazumi Mitome.

That was bothering me for months!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deli