Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Archeia
below is my demo for Twisted Crusade

Honestly I didn’t think I’d make it in time.

GuipenguinTheMaster

Ex-SOLDIER
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Archeia
For the Release Something Event
Please check out my project at:

Credits to Yanfly, Ellye, OcRam and CutieVirus for the plugins;
ReclusiveLemming, Coda and Jayster for the music.
Graphics were made by me or made using the base RPG Maker MV assets.

Last edited:

Ozzac

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Archeia @Ralph Here is my full game for the submission

thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Archeia

Full game here with 20 seconds to spare!

Note: This is a full game with the full story but a final update will be made over the weekend add the challenges and trophies that were originally intended for the game. I wanted to be part of the community so I made the sacrifice of releasing early ^^

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
@Archeia I do tons of written reviews and sometimes make videos of it. Here is one of the recent games called TrailBlazer that are posted on this forum made by @mf_Will_Black I also talk to the developers through discord and/or the comments or other means to give them more info. I also have a thread in the maker casual.

Played it on Sunday so this should tick all the boxes

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I submitted my game thread on the 12th but it didn't get approved until I am guessing around just now but I don't know how to tell. That counts as Releasing Something, right? Just feeling kind of anxious I guess.

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thanks Archeia <3

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I deeply apologize for the delay, we'll be handing out stuff soon! Just been having some software problems here and there.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Everyone should be have all their badges now! If I missed you, let me know!
The lottery will start soon and the winner will get a PM from me.

@Ksi and I are planning to create videos for each entries submitted to give people valuable feedback (you can also opt not to have one from us, just let us know).

For anyone interested in the badge "A Slice of Happiness" feel free to leave feedback on people's threads and @Archeia (me) to notify me!

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I was confused as to why I got a thing, then I realized the game I loved was part of this event. XD Well congrats to all those that finished something~

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't know either, might have replied to one of the RSE games I like to try.
but there are a couple of nice ones though, some short and sweet, others
a bit longer, others a bit worse, but potential to make it much better.

everyone make mistakes, but put something short and good is a challenge,
I wont be able to do that yet, while I get interupted alot, but also making some
plugins for my main game, and it looks nice :), I made 3 more, but not for release.

Anyone that joined the RSE challenge and make it public, Good job to you all.
for the rest that didn't or couldn't join but played some, good job,

FOR EVERYONE READING this forum, HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE :)

Espurr21

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
View attachment 179554
Banner art by @Archeia
:kaoluv:Sister Event Page: RMN (RPGMaker.Net)

It's RPG Maker's birthday and you're invited to join in the celebration!

The aim is to release a game - either complete or demo - before the end of the event... but there's a twist! You are also encouraged to release a trailer of your own, or someone else's, games!

:kaojoy:The Rules
  • Release either a new demo, completed game or trailer for your own/someone else's game before the end of the event!
  • All releases must have had significant progress made during the event timeline - no taking an old demo or game download and re-releasing it!
  • The event starts on the February 15, 2021 PST.
  • The event ends on the March 15, 2021 PST.
  • As this is the birthday for RPG Maker, games must be made in an RPG Maker engine. This includes the games that trailers are made for.
  • You can release as many as you want. But we highly encourage quality over quantity!
:kaoluv: The Prizes

• Participation Prize: All participants will receive an RMW Badge for participating.
  • Resource Pack Prize: For each category, there will be a winner based on lottery. They will receive a copy of any of the resource packs on the following listed. You can only have one!
  • An RMW Product that doesn't reach more than $20.
  • Feedback Prize: Three lucky participants who give feedback, review, fanart, trailer, etc. for any RM game in this site and/or presented in this event will receive a special badge and a copy of any of the resource packs. You can only have one prize!
  • Special Winner: Details coming soon! What is this, I wonder?

:kaojoy:Submissions

- Post link here and tag @Archeia and @Ralph to be added on the list!
- Please upload your games on RMN, Itch.io, Gamejolt or Google Drive!
- This event encourages you to work on your old projects. This event is designed in a way to help you get motivated on your old project. So yes, old projects are allowed as long as the progress made is done within the timeline of the event.
- Only FREE games!

Full Game ::
- Release a full game within the date of the event. You may take an older game and complete it for this category.
- Submit project to corresponding Project Boards (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?categories/projects.18/)
- Add the tag [RSE] to the game's title.

Demo ::
- Release a demo within the date of the event. You may take an older game and add to it for this category.
- Submit project to corresponding Project Boards (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?categories/projects.18/)
- Add the tag [RSE] to the game's title.

Boss Battle ::
- Release a boss battle that must be part of the project that you worked on during the event. You may take an older game and use it to create the boss battle in.
- Please add a description and what part of your game is this going to be used for feedback giving!

Trailer ::
- Release a trailer for your own or someone else's game. You may use someone else's game as inspiration for your trailer.

Mapping ::
- Release 3-5 maps from your game and it must be playable. The maps must be made during the event. You must explain how the maps fit into your game (no just making random maps for the sake of taking part - they must come from a project that is being worked on for this event). Screenshots must be of a size to be able to see details clearly. Lighting, effects and the like are also fine, as long as map details can be clearly seen.

Giving Feedback ::
- Make sure that your feedback is in-depth enough and has a considerable amount of effort put into it! That's all I ask.

Entries ::

We reserve the right to pull any entries from any category at any time if it is believed that someone is trying to game the system in any way. We want to make this fair for people and to have fun, after all! :rwink:

Enjoy and have fun! Please let me know if you have any issues. :kaopride:
looks interesting

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!
Hi everyone! Here's what I'm working on today! It's one of the dorms on campus. I know I said I wouldn't use assets but I reused a few things from the cafeteria hehe.
FCuxBOMXMAICK5e
I added a little squish effect when characters change direction to try and make things a bit more lively. Though it's a bit hard to see on the fast moving guys.
2f4fiuy.gif
I just discovered this game exists; the premise itself is ****ing hilarious. https://www.humblebundle.com/store/kill-it-with-fire
Can't wait for next update! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brax06