Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Kismet.

I was just looking at getting into MV and transferring all of my project dev to it since I actually know JS.

Quite lovely.

Asterisk

アステリ (ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ♪
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh wow what a great deal ;w;;
But I will patiently wait for the standalone version sale...
Can't wait to meddle with MV!

.//SnowAlias

Do'er of Things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What a wonderful time to be broke... I was hoping to switch to the steam version from the standalone version since it seems to have a lot more features.

Noctis711

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Just bought MV. Thanks!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I was hoping to switch to the steam version from the standalone version since it seems to have a lot more features.

? Other than the Steam integration they're exactly the same though.

.//SnowAlias

Do'er of Things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Guess I was wrong then. I just remember a friend telling me something along those lines. I guess I'll stick with my version!

Golden Unicorn Gaming

Savior of Astoria
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well it seems project #2 will be on MV. The Ace vs MV debate is as good as settled!

Aoi Ninami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
To be honest, this is such a good price that I'm considering getting Steam just for this, but I'm unsure about it. Will this "Steam integration" be a hassle? Sorry if that's a silly question, I really know almost nothing about Steam and don't know where else to ask.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It depends on what you like. Starting the program requires Steam to be open as well. When you buy an art pack through Steam it loads it onto your computer through the engine and places it in a folder for packs. Exporting has the option to upload to the Steam workshop. To someone like me the integration gets in the way and makes things harder. To some it's easier and they love it. Depends mostly on how much you like and use Steam I think.

HeathRiley

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
That fantasy DLC bundle is pretty amazing, I may be grabbing that tonight. Pretty excited.

Xela

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I got my MV while it was on sale! Honestly the best buy I've done because the program isn't cheap either $79 then the sale helps a lot!

Zabu

Prince of light
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've only one question guys!
In the future will the others dlcs that don't belong on the bundles will be in discount too?
Thanks for the answer ! :)

kaukusaki

Awesome Programmer Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wah I need that Asian bundle so I can finish this game that's been in Dev hell for 5 years now... And I'm broke yet again =_= why why why does this always happen to me?! Lol I'll just have to grind harder and save up...

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I recently just bought Rpg Maker Mv on steam and was wondering if the update was automatically applied to the steam Version of Mv or will I have to manually do it?

Last edited:

LordHoly

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello.

I missed the steam sale -75% by ONE DAY!
Is there a way I can get RPG Maker VM for -75% somewhere else?

Best regards

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately, you will need to wait for the next sale. Steam will have sales again - though I can't say for sure at 75% off.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Databasing. Just with what I consider "bare minimum", I have listed over 200 skills. That's not all of it, and isn't even considering skills that only 1 class would realistically have. lol

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!.
Just read the forum rules just for kicks and rule 14 reminds me of this:
150.jpg
I'm in the process of converting all locks and intimidate/persuade dialogue options into D20 DC based success/fail (modified by player skill). Before, it required a certain flat amount you had to meet, but with rolls, it offers more freedom. For instance, you can repeatedly try to unlock a door instead of just not meeting the requirement to unlock it.
Since we get very close: If you want to enjoy the advent calendar as it is intended, wait til your date and the day in the URL line up, so you have the final day on actual christmas and not the day before... time zones ;3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kopa