RPG Maker Birthday Mini Sale!

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score

To continue along with the birthday celebrations, we have a mini sale going on in the RPG Maker Web store!

From today until February 26th, you can save a bundle by picking up RPG Maker MV and some of its DLC.

bundle1.png

You can pick up RPG Maker MV, SAKAN and MADO for only 29.60$ --- that's over 75$ in savings!
Click here to add this special to your cart and see the coupon applied automatically.

Please note that all 3 products need to be in the cart in order to receive the sale price.

full.png

If you're looking for DLC, you can pick up Japanese resource packs bundle for only 29.60$ --- that's over 30$ in savings!
Click here to add this special to your cart and see the coupon applied automatically.

Please note that all 3 products need to be in the cart in order to receive the sale price.

Or if you're the type to splurge...

Purchase both bundles for only 59.20$ --- that's over 105$ in savings!

Please note that all products need to be in the cart in order to receive the sale price.

This offer is only valid until February 26th, 2018 @ 12:00PM PST.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sauteed_Onion

Mmm Tasty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

To continue along with the birthday celebrations, we have a mini sale going on in the RPG Maker Web store!

From today until February 26th, you can save a bundle by picking up RPG Maker MV and some of its DLC.

View attachment 82860

You can pick up RPG Maker MV, SAKAN and MADO for only 29.60$ --- that's over 75$ in savings!

View attachment 82861

If you're looking for DLC, you can pick up Japanese resource packs bundle for only 29.60$ --- that's over 30$ in savings!

Or if you're the type to splurge...

Purchase both bundles for only 59.20$ --- that's over 105$ in savings!

Please note that all products need to be in the cart in order to receive the sale price.

This offer is only valid until February 26th, 2018 @ 12:00PM PST.
Yessss, I really really wanted the Japanese resource packs. Was waiting on it to go on sale too.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
YAY for sales on RMWeb store!

I already have MV and have no interest in the other resources, so nothing in it for me this time, but it's really nice to see sales here and not only on Steam.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Oh wow... every time I already spent on Steam XD awww~! But we like you and RPGMaker. I'll add them to my wishlist so I do not forget.

Probotector 200X

Probotect and Serve
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Wow, this is PERFECT timing for me. I've hit a block in my project mere days ago and these will be perfect! I've wanted them for my main project anyway for a long time, but never had the right opportunity to get them.

And maybe I'll finally go back to my unfinished VX Samurai Pack game with the music from these resource packs?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oh nice, this might be the day I buy MV for myself.

Will it still work for me even though I'm in the UK?

Animator111

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Was never really into Japanese recourses - even though we speak of the heavy artilery of the kind - but for sure it's tempting...:2k31:

Sauteed_Onion

Mmm Tasty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Now if we buy the MV bundle with SAIKAN AND MADO do we still get the steam key and the stand alone key for MV?
(Paws through wallet for extra $$)

Laptopdancer

Gaymerz Rock!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
EDIT: OMG! I'm not the sharpest tack. I double ordered and it removed the deal... Got it sorted. Apologies!! Question though, how do I get the DMG for mac, all im getting are exe files here... I saw something about Steam?

Hey Guys! Trying to purchase the MV Engine and Japanese DLC. It's 7pm Pacific Standard on the 25th but no joy.. I'm getting full prices here! A little help?

Last edited:

kaukusaki

Awesome Programmer Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I already bought the Japanese resources before the sale! Sob!!
Wah my luck...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This site have great assets for RPG Maker: https://kokororeflections.com/

There are modern resource too.
Check it out!
"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.
Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.
Been a while, guys. Despite being in college now, I'm working on Season's Promise as often as I can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saydas