RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV
February 15th is RPG Maker Day! And to celebrate the upcoming RPG Maker Day, we've decided its time for a sale!

So, whats on sale? ALMOST EVERYTHING!

Makers, Resource Packs, everything you need to polish off your current project, or get started on your next one!

And the king of deals: 80% off RPG Maker MV! Have it already? At 80% off its the perfect gift to help someone else get started making their dream game!

The sale starts NOW and continues through February 26th, 11pm PST!

But let's not forget that it's also a release day, and that means a new pack for your game!

Every anime inspired game needs a spunky kid character, and Japanese Anime Voices Male Character Series Vol.4 brings 126 voice lines to add flair to yours.

Read more on the RPGMakerWeb Store or Steam!

But that isn't all! We also have a brand new challenge to celebrate RPG Maker Day: The RPG MAKER DAY MINI-GAME CHALLENGE! For info on joining in, head over to the forum thread!

Have a good RPG Maker Day, and may your game dev be productive!

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Another voice pack, another sale. Good stuff.

hp4000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
will the steam versions go on sale, too? I have a giftcard from Christmas i'd finally like to use! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

• Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
    tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
    Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
    Ksi
    Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
    Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kt040