RPG Maker DS Resource Support

Discussion in 'Product Discussion and Support' started by EtphTheElephant, Dec 25, 2017.

1. EtphTheElephant

EtphTheElephant Advanced Elephant Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hello, I seem to have an issue with resource packs I've bought a long time ago. I can't seem to download them, clicking on the download link takes me to this page "http://dev2.www.rpgmakerweb.dev.degica.com/d/364" and asks for a username and password.What could be the issue here?

2. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

I moved this to it's own thread so that it wouldn't derail the other thread. Please ask new questions in new threads.

There used to be two stores on this site, the forum store and the webpage store. The forum store was removed and for those who requested it, the purchases moved over. If you did not fill out the request form then it wouldn't be moved. This is probably what happened to your packs.

3. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Additionally, even if you originally purchased in the Main shop, that originally had no account system for logging in to get the download. It was originally mail only.

So in all cases, please fill out a sales support ticket with your data and ask for a restoration of the old sale to the new shop system.

Unfortunately you'll probably have to wait a bit due to the holidays. It is usually three business days, but with Christmas and new year that will go into next year before you'll get a response.