Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
cover.png
DOWNLOAD HERE: https://ladyluck.itch.io/rpg-maker-fes-iconset-recreation

Back with another project. I saw someone post the ripped iconset from RPG Maker Fes on The Spriters Resource website and I wanted to recreate some items I thought could be easy to recreate. I ended up recreating and rendering 8 items from the iconset with color variations. In the file download I include the my renders so you guys can check the result and play around with them, they don't look anything special, but when scaled down I feel like they mimic the original iconset pretty well. I also made they available in 48x48, 32x32, 24x24.

fesItems_32x32.png

Use as you please, share around, support and contact me if you want to chat about it.

This project is CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0).

Recreation by: Jardson Jean

Lady Luck Soft - 2021

ScorchedGround

Blizzards most disappointed fan (More than ever)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These look great, good job!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nspace