RPG Maker FES Resource Pack

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
Today, we're excited to announce the launch of the RPG Maker FES Resource Pack!

If you're a fan of the DS/DS+ pixel resource style, you may enjoy RPG Maker FES - now formatted for use in RPG Maker MV! Whether you're looking for spiffy new tiles or a large cast of characters, RPG Maker FES Resource Pack is a great addition to your growing resource library.

Click here for more information, or click below!

As always, we value and appreciate your feedback! Let us know what you think of this pack.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Very happy for this! Prince Fes is still as handsomu as ever :kaoluv:
Although also a bit sad it's optimized only for MV :kaoeh: Does that mean the characters are 48x48? Just wondering if this pack can be used with DS/DS+ (Retro) packs without going through too much trouble.

Richard John S

Rpg Maker Music Pack Contributor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks awesome, a must have!

Rose Guardian

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
OMG! Thank you! I been waiting for this! Just bought it from steam.

Richard John S

Rpg Maker Music Pack Contributor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, I picked it up and am super happy to see an enormous amount of different monster sprites!

Last edited:

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, ohhhh this is awesome! I want it nao! Too bad I don't have any money, but insta-wishlisted.

Gamefall Team

Nebula Games Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks amazing! Thank you very much for this release. I'll buy it as soon as possible :kaojoy:

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
wow, huge pack. very impressed with the quality. hoping the tiles are not that hard to use.

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very cool. Can't wait for it to be available as a standalone purchase that isn't tied to Steam.

Crazetex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Got it off the website. Where are the world map autotiles?

Also, having to make my own chest events seems bizarre. Why are chests/switches part of the dungeon tilesets? =/

Still, the enemies and portraits are fantastic. My only issue with this pack is the utterly bizarre setup of the tilesets.

esby

eejit
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Very happy for this! Prince Fes is still as handsomu as ever :kaoluv:
Although also a bit sad it's optimized only for MV :kaoeh: Does that mean the characters are 48x48? Just wondering if this pack can be used with DS/DS+ (Retro) packs without going through too much trouble.
Tiles/characters are scaled x2 from FES' native 24x24, real easy to scale them back to work with the existing DS sets.

Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How much of the old released sets is included? Is it all separe content from those or are tilesets reviaited in mv format? The chests and switched were mentioned, anything else? I see in tje sample shots prereleased tileseta but its kindaa hard to see since tiny :kaomad2:
Will still buy but would rather go in informed rather than diasappointed later XD

GethN7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
How much of the old released sets is included? Is it all separe content from those or are tilesets reviaited in mv format? The chests and switched were mentioned, anything else? I see in tje sample shots prereleased tileseta but its kindaa hard to see since tiny :kaomad2:
Will still buy but would rather go in informed rather than diasappointed later XD
The tilesets are formatted to the same dimensions as the MV tilesets, and what would typically be spun off into characters sheets like fires and chests are included on the tilesets.

It would not be overly difficult with some minor editing to return these parts to a proper character sheet usable at any size.

@Lunarea, just want to add I've wanted this so badly and I'm totally geeked it finally happened.

Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@GethN7 i may not have explained myslf well. I meant to ask if the materials in the pack are the same, but properly formatted with extra stuff, as the ones released before, precisely becuase it would mean less work adapting the old sets to fit MV

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
It's just me or FES graphics look like DS. :kaoswt2:

GethN7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@GethN7 i may not have explained myslf well. I meant to ask if the materials in the pack are the same, but properly formatted with extra stuff, as the ones released before, precisely becuase it would mean less work adapting the old sets to fit MV
In that case, the style is generally similar, but they aren't 1:1 identical to the placement of the old items from the original DS sheets that FES retained the tiles of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kamioshi