Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi everyone, we're still sorting through fixes for RPG Maker MV. Right now, investigating people's PC specs is taking us a while but we have it on high priority! I would like to thank KisaiTenshi for helping us a lot to determine about the lag issues and the minimum requirements to run MV games properly. You can find Part 1 over here!

So, what do we do while waiting for the updates? Every Wednesday, we'll be updating everyone with free resources and possibly fixes until they're integrated to the engine!

Down Animals by Caz
Caz returns to this release with a cold-hearted twist...

nTJ91mg.png

Terrence from VXAce Returns! by Caz and Archeia
More Conversions~
5Dwa1g0.png

More Icons by Ocean's Dream!
Woo 32x32 Icons~

YRNTqMx.png

Enemy Offset Plugin by Yami
Do you have a monster battler that's just too big that you can't manually move them in the troop editor? Does your game have high resolution?

This plugin fixes that! You can either have an absolute position or just an offset!

Common Wizard Battler by Marimo
The awesome Marimo brings us some badass wizard!

Tg70Qwj.png

Download Over Here~
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rpg-maker-freebies-download.89848/

A Closing Note!
Everything we provided is free for commercial for KADOKAWA released engines only! Enjoy your week everyone~

Last edited:

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These updates are fantastic. It's good to have Wednesday to look forward to. You guys rock.

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
I want the window skin. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Archeia confirmed that I should not advertise this update on social media as "Our gift to you: Dead puppies."
Welp, guess I definitely shouldn't show that Fullmetal Alchemist edit of Nina chimera I made then huh..

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Something to look forward to every Wednesday. Thank you so much, you guys are all awesome!

Liak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Archeia, those pets are clearly sleeping. You're mistaken!

Ratty524

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wish I was as cool as you guys.

Nice stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?
my birthday was yesterday...
i feel closer 2 being able 2 get a discount on the kids menu than i do being able to buy booze1627428008986.png
Getting to play your RM game on Steam Deck? How cool is that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mewoox