Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi everyone, we're still sorting through fixes for RPG Maker MV. Right now, investigating people's PC specs is taking us a while but we have it on high priority! I would like to thank KisaiTenshi for helping us a lot to determine about the lag issues and the minimum requirements to run MV games properly. You can find Part 1 and Part 2 over here!

So, what do we do while waiting for the updates? Every Wednesday, we'll be updating everyone with free resources and possibly fixes until they're integrated to the engine!

Dog Barking by Caz
It's alive?!

Eric is back from VXAce Returns! by Caz and Archeia. Brian from RPG Maker 2000 joins the fray by Thernz
Including generator parts for Brian!

Original Character Armor by Ocean's Dream!
More Generator parts and a sample character by Archeia~

Download Over Here~
Dropbox

A Closing Note!
Everything we provided is free for commercial for KADOKAWA released engines only! Enjoy your week everyone~

Lars Ulrika

I punch Therefore I am Harvest the land Taking the
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
I really like these ones, thank you!

Ratty524

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm glad someone is trying to give these RTP animal charsets some life!

Nice work as always, you guys!

TheGamedawg

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm so glad I'll be able to use Eric again.  VX Ace is how I got into RM so he's a character I've always liked a lot.

Jay_NOLA

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the updates.  2 quick questions.

1.) Did the new character sprites use any of the base MV character sprites?  The reason I'm asking is the EULA that KADOKAWA has when you go to download the base character sprites says that any sprites made using them can only be used in RPG Maker MV and not in another Maker programs. Yet your saying that the new ones above can be used in any KADOKAWA Maker engine.  So I'm a little confused on what the usage ought to be regarding them and if they uused any of the base sprite material.

2.) Any updated news on when the1041 pngs that were in the pulled "special" folder of the Base Resources will be available?  A lot of of us who  pre-order who didn't get them in our Base Resources download are desperately wanting or needing them for projects and have been waiting patiently for them.

Meike

||Telling Stories Through Games||
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Loving the dog and animal sprites! Works perfect for what I need because a dog is a main character in the game I'm making! :D

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks for the updates.  2 quick questions.

1.) Did the new character sprites use any of the base MV character sprites?  The reason I'm asking is the EULA that KADOKAWA has when you go to download the base character sprites says that any sprites made using them can only be used in RPG Maker MV and not in another Maker programs. Yet your saying that the new ones above can be used in any KADOKAWA Maker engine.  So I'm a little confused on what the usage ought to be regarding them and if they uused any of the base sprite material.
There are differences between English and Japanese releases.

This is why I kept telling people not to reference the JP version too much.

2.) Any updated news on when the1041 pngs that were in the pulled "special" folder of the Base Resources will be available?  A lot of of us who  pre-order who didn't get them in our Base Resources download are desperately wanting or needing them for projects and have been waiting patiently for them.
You have to email request for them.

Jay_NOLA

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks,

who do I email a request to exactly? The main site support page doesn't work when generating a support request.  So I need an exact email address for support as I can't use the support page to send a support request.

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm glad people are enjoying the animal stuff. Are there any animals/behaviours people would like to see for next week? :rhappy:

Jay_NOLA

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Some Cat behaviors would be great, cats tend to show up often in games I made for other makers, or maybe some more dog ones of the dog doing basic command behaviors a person would have a dog  do like stand up, beg, roll over.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Grey Lords Emissary
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can try asking Harlchaotic in the forums
@JAY_NOLA, if you are succesful in your request for the 1041 mystery PNG, please let us know, so we may follow the way.

@Team, thanks for the goodies :)

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Will we be getting SV versions of these resources at any point? Like the mage battler from the last update Wednesday.

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@JAY_NOLA, if you are succesful in your request for the 1041 mystery PNG, please let us know, so we may follow the way.

@Team, thanks for the goodies :)
Finally gonna send in a PM as well. I am the people who preordered MV. (Kinda sad that there is no Early adopters for MV)

Jay_NOLA

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@ Archeia thanks, I  contacted Harlchaotic via email and sent her a PDF copy of my MV Order confirmation when I emailed her.  I got a reply back with to a  link to 111 MB  file titled Specials.zip which has them. :)

@Niten_Ichi_Ryu yeah I got them just do what Archeia said.  (Also, on a weird synchronicity note I was working I was doing some proofing of the English version Le 7ème Cercle's Kuro Tensai, that is being release by Cubicle 7,  An one of the typos I spotted in the English version the other day dealt with Nitten Ichi-Ryu.)

@Everyone in case you didn't know you can download all 9 of the official Japanese MV Sample games to play offline now for free.  The download option was just added or two ago right under the play online buttons for them on the Japanese MV sample game page.  The total size for all the 9 sample games is a little over 2.5 GB.

You get a new Window Tab that opens up for each game and you click the blue button at the bottom to start the download.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Grey Lords Emissary
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Jay Nola, well you pierced my secret, I am indeed the reincarnation of Shinmen Musashi. (Synchronicity indeed, I am very also interested in Kuro Tensai, but not sure if I should get it in french or English)

Thanks for the advice, I will get in touch with Harlchaotic.

JulianSK

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This "Special" folder is only for those who bought in the presale? Because in advertisements there was nothing about it, only they cited the two existing DLCs, for those who pre-ordered.

I not bought in the presale, but I'm interested in that folder...  :|

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This "Special" folder is only for those who bought in the presale? Because in advertisements there was nothing about it, only they cited the two existing DLCs, for those who pre-ordered.

I not bought in the presale, but I'm interested in that folder...  :|
Yeah I'm curious about this too, because I didn't preorder unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.
My sister learned spanish the old fashioned way and saw my way of conjugating. I don't use the formal method and just wing it. I thought her heart might explode. Apparently, different words use different endings. Weird part is even though I never learned the difference, I still can tell when the endings "look wrong".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kyuuketsuki2134