Niten Ichi Ryu

Grey Lords Emissary
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I do not think that was restricted to preorder. AFAIK, they were supposed to be added to base resources.

I think everyone who bought MV should be able to claim them.

Last edited by a moderator:

JulianSK

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I do not think that was restricted to preorder. AFAIK, they were supposed to be added to base resources.

I think everyone who bought MV should be able to claim them.
Well, I asked about it for Harlchaotic by PM and she told me it was part of the pre-order bonus.

But as I said in the previous post, there was nothing about it in advertisements, so I think it should be released to everyone who bought.

Jay_NOLA

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@everyone The Base Resources for those that didn't pre-order are a separate purchase so I can understand them not making them available to you if you didn't pre-order MV and just bought MV, but not if you purchased the Base Resources separately.

I also asked about special resources in a Member+ thread in which some questions about if the resources would be available for those who didn't pre-order, as I have a few friends who didn't pre-order who were wondering about the "special" folder and I was trying to compile all the info I could on them.

That Member+ page discussion was at:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/49562-rpg-maker-mv-preorder-bonus/

When I asked I never got a specific answer on if the would be made available to just pre-orders or those who bought the resources separately.

The answer that was given by a moderator indicted that they would be released for free with no details on if this was just pre-order or non-preorder.

Not sure why they would pull the wouldn't let people who didn't pre-order MV but who did purchased the Base Resources have access to them.

Also, the special resources get used heavily in the Living Ship Cowboy game, which is one of the official MV Japanese sample games.  You can play that game online or download an offline version of for free If your wondering of what use they would be in a game and what to see a large number of them in a good resolution.

@Niten_Ichi_Ryu If you want to know more the Kuro RPG and the differences between the English and French versions.  I'll make  post about Kuro on  forum blog in the next day or two with details about Kuro in general and I'll give the major differences between the two versions in my post.  I have both the English & French version,  and I wrote and complied  the FAQ/Errata thread that was on the Cubicle 7 forums that had all the info at one time.  (Have to remember to make a link to the Musashi reincarnation picture that is on the art preview site for the French edition of Kuro Tensai in my post.)

RMZenith

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
 I have two question:

1. I saw actor graphic file($RTPRecreation1.png) has a '$' on it's head. Why it has $? Isn't it supposed be just 'RTPRecreation1.png' ?

Without chaging it, it show up messed, but work fine if manually omit $ from file name. Am I doing something wrong or missunderstand?

2. I found that 'Patches' included in part 1 didn't replace any of core js file. Does that mean it should be used like external plugin? If that's the case, what order should I put them? can be placed in anywhere? like, just top or last?

Oh by the way, sorry for grammar error.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
 I have two question:

1. I saw actor graphic file($RTPRecreation1.png) has a '$' on it's head. Why it has $? Isn't it supposed be just 'RTPRecreation1.png' ?

Without chaging it, it show up messed, but work fine if manually omit $ from file name. Am I doing something wrong or missunderstand?
Oh that was my bad, it's used for single character sheets not 8 character and I tend to do it out of habit. You can remove it.

2. I found that 'Patches' included in part 1 didn't replace any of core js file. Does that mean it should be used like external plugin? If that's the case, what order should I put them? can be placed in anywhere? like, just top or last?

Oh by the way, sorry for grammar error.
You have to plug them in as as external plugins. Just put them above all scripts for safe measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.
My sister learned spanish the old fashioned way and saw my way of conjugating. I don't use the formal method and just wing it. I thought her heart might explode. Apparently, different words use different endings. Weird part is even though I never learned the difference, I still can tell when the endings "look wrong".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Musixim