RMMZ
BbEE9z6.gif
BbEE9z6.gif
BbEE9z6.gif
Wednesday Update is here!
BbEE9z6.gif
BbEE9z6.gif
BbEE9z6.gif

So, what do we do while waiting for the updates? Every Wednesday, we'll be updating everyone with free resources and possibly fixes until they're integrated to the engine!

You can find Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5 over here!

Releases
RPG Maker XP Characters Recreated!
Ojio4dQ.png

Basil, Estelle and Gloria joins the party!
Includes damage poses~

Damage Poses for all released characters!
0dUurjV.png

There's also some recoloring going on with RM95 Fess and Rm2k3 Alexis to fit the MV palette and their originals!

EXTRA: Harold Emotions!
vYjeQZS.png

Due to a request here's a small Harold edit if you want to have some extra expressions on top of the Essentials DLC.

Yami Sideview Enhancement: More Frames
Yami worked really hard to deliver more frames for your sideview battlers!
We also added a plugin to fix the guard motion in RPG Maker MV.

Angel Battler by Marimo!
RR2VvV8.jpg

The Angel from RMXP joins us this time!

Download Over Here~
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rpg-maker-freebies-download.89848/

A Closing Note!
Everything we provided is free for commercial for KADOKAWA released engines only! Enjoy your week everyone~

Last edited:

Bonkers

I haven't seen you since the plague.
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very odd an angel would be wearing pumps =3  Thanks again for all your hard work guys.  Did we get hole face Harold too?

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can't help but think the angel is calling everyone over to come stare at their sexy, sexy legs.

I really gotta get on downloading the new (old) sprites; they look great~!

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
More frames eh? Hooo boy, when vibrato08 gets ahold of that plugin... Either way I'm overjoyed to see that Basil, Estelle and Gloria have returned in MV form (those 3 along with blue clad Dragoon) are my top favourites from XP days :3

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yay! Wednesday 6 has arrived!!  :rock-left: BD :rock-right:

Also I saw the plugin showcased earlier during the week and it is AWESOME!! I wonder if we'll get those side-view battlers in a DLC pack... Hmmm....  :unsure:

Anyway, thanks for this update, I still find it amazing that you guys update us weekly(ish) with these fabulous updates! Keep it up!  :D

EDIT: Also... um... If/When can we get the Harold with a hole in his face? 

Last edited by a moderator:

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Omg, who is he. Where does he come from?

>...until they're integrated to the engine!

That includes everything (also graphics and character generator updates) from Wednesday updates?

Thanks really for all the former RM Chars, I would have done it eventually on my own, but you are so much better with them.

Chaneque

Prince of Strange Things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That angel is so pretty! I want to use it as every battler, in every project...

Areoblade

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
That holeface though... when you stare into the abyss... the abyss stares back! X)
I'm excited for this plugin :D ... but first to become a decent enough sprite maker to take advantage of it X)
Great work Archeia! :D

Makeratore

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks so much for all the hard work to release these updates!  :)

So Harold's empty inside?  Hmm, what could possibly be in there...

Horace...%20are%20you%20okay_zpsngnv49in.gif
Super creepy! D: D: D:

Liak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Great! I love these Update packs! :) Thank you very much!

One thing, however, I would like to point out. It's a matter that has probably been an RPG Maker problem since the beginning. The problem is that most sprites that you can get on the forums or in packs like these come without a face. I don't think there are that many games out there that use dialogue without faces, since it really adds to it quite a bit seeing the character talking.

I know, of course, that the main-street graphics person can't possibly be great at making sprites AND great at making faces. For the more official packs, however, I would really like to see some faces to go with the sprites. So maybe consider this an idea/suggestion for Updates 7? Or maybe someone who's good at faces reads this and starts making some. :)

Rhynn

RPG Maker Newbie
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Loving the updates, I've been wondering how I would go about expanding the battler animations a bit!

I have a question which is only somewhat connected to the update, though - if this is not the correct place to ask this please point me in the right direction, I'm very new to this place and I'll be honest, I'm having a bit of trouble finding my way around ^_^"

On the Angel battler screen, the 'selection' part of the GUI is that fancy swirly thingy. Playing around with the window.png file has shown me this is not possible by standard, so how would I go about doing this? I've been wanting to do that for my game, with a similar style graphic (instead of the standard 'box around the whole text' style selection). Is this done with a plugin and if so, is it available somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wondering how big I can make Dorothy's skill menu before the game just becomes irredeemably bad.
Studio Blue is playing the RPG Maker game Phil Alone live now! Phil may be alone, but you don't have to be, come join us in chat!

I'm in desperate need of environment sprites and tilesets for my game. If anyone is interested please DM me im willing to pay.
All badges and prizes for the Let's Make a Scene Heart Edition event SHOULD be out. If you participated and haven't received either or both, send me a PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viabraxas