RPG Maker Group Package

Dream3r

90% Dreamer, 100% Dedicated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay so I'm trying to get a team together and once I find who is serious about this I'd like us all to use the same program so I was wondering if there is a bundle of this program if there is such a thing?  By this I mean I'd rather buy the program for my team members if we can get it cheaper as a group rather than letting each guy spend $60 or worse yet, not be able to work until they have $60.  ( I know that doesn't seem like a lot of money to some of you but a couple of the guys I'm getting to work with me are still in high school)  Thanks in advance for any info

hiromu656

Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
There's a 4 pack deal on Steam for $209.97.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Archeia mentioned a volume licensing option here, but I'm not sure if that's only with an educational version, or if 6 copies is enough to call it "volume" licensing. But it might be worth checking out.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
pretty sure you get a discount for member + ? not fully sure though

Dream3r

90% Dreamer, 100% Dedicated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay thanks guys you were a big help :D .  I'm going to come back to this thread in about a month when the trials are coming to an end and see who is still wanting to work with me.  After that I'll buy the volume pack.  Thank you guys again, the community here is rather helpful.  sorry about posting in the wrong spot, there's so many options here sometimes it's hard to tell which one is better and in this case I chose VX Ace since that was the program I was asking about.  Anyways thanks again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I posted a funny gag reel of Drifty's video's here, but realized it was probably too riskay, so I deleted it, oops, lol.
Another room (actually other half of previous room)
What should I focus on today?

Character Portraits?
OR
Mapping?
Alright, I think I've got tired of VXAce. I guess I will jump to MV.
Just had a stranger SPRINT away from me in the grocery store. Talk about overreaction...
...I don't think I'm that ugly! ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrogScholar