Korimax

Architect of Procrastination
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Okay I am looking for the Mack Sprite Generator for VX/Ace because I recently discovered that the generator I found was for the Mack XP Sprites.

Now normally I would be fine with it, except that I couldn't really find pre-made sprites by Mack that were in his XP Style, while I did find his pre-made VX ones, which I thought were beautiful.

Also I decided to use his tiles, and well I don't know how they will look with the XP Characters I made. So I thought it would be best that either, I find a VX Mack Sprite Generator to try and recreate my characters, OR Pre-made characters by Mack in his XP Style. 

Also just to clarify the Generator I already know of is this one: http://www.geocities.jp/kurororo4/looseleaf/ and by comparing the sprites here:

Comparison.png

I am able to determine that they are indeed different. There is a very clear Height Difference, and a less noticeable width difference. Anyway if anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated. If this doesn't belong in the resource requests (but I am fairly certain it does) I do hope a Mod will be able to move this into the appropriate location.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well, if you're gonna use all custom generated sprites from the generator, I don't see any problem with the height since you'd still end up with the same height as long as you only use 1 generator... if you use the XP gen, then you just need to delete the fourth column since VX/Ace uses only 3 columns

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Last edited by a moderator:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
As far as I know there is not Mack (VX) generator or pre made Mack XP (I prefer to call them Looseleaf) sprites.

There are sites out there that have custom made sprites in Mack style though. If you want, I can link some.

Korimax

Architect of Procrastination
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well that is disappointing that there isn't a VX Generator, I suppose I may need to change my request to have my 8 Characters converted the Mack VX style.

HOWEVER I may, not want that so please do link those places.  :)

Also ksjp, the first link you provided was already within my post. I was also aware of the other generator, and it appears to create normal VX sprites as apposed to the Mack Style ones.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Don't you just hate it when you get a high level armor only for it to look like a metal plated bikini on your female character?? Seriously. How can that protect you??? Enemies can hit the squishy parts! :kaosigh:
Bathrooms are not designed for the middle of the night.
so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mekiboss