Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can do it just once.  Create a project 'template' from which you remove all tiles, characters, BGM etc.  Use that project to create all new ones, and import only what you want to use, as you need it.

Just remember to put all updates and bug fixes in there as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sicofante

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hi! I can't change language in my standalone version. I tried to delete other Locale but doesn't work. Someone have the same issue?

Kane Hart

Elmlor.com
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi! I can't change language in my standalone version. I tried to delete other Locale but doesn't work. Someone have the same issue?
You sure you downloaded the latest update? Just making sure. Click Help and About.

Sicofante

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
1.0.1 version. Still the language remain the same.

Khaldriel

Last Guardian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Just copy the "locale" file of the language you want to use and paste it where you installed MV (the locale file has to be on the same path where the "RPGMV.exe" executable is), there's no need to delete anything. I did that and now it's on english.

Sicofante

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thank you! Problem solved. Just a copy and paste distraction issue. Sorry for the noobish request! :) >_> :(

SOC

Be your own hero
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Extract all the contents of the zip to the main MV application folder. 

Then from that folder, go to New Data folder and just copy the JS files specified to your own project folder.
Can you add this to the main post please? I was really confused on how to patch.

1. We are planning updates for EVERY error. This current one only fixes the things listed in the opening.

2. If using the standalone version, make sure to use the files to replace the ones in your MV directory.

3. With ANY version, make sure you replace the two js files in the new data/js folder into your existing projects. That project will NOT update unless you do this.
But there's more than 2 files in the new data/js folder.

I don't know if I correctly updated or not (especially don't know what to do with the language files but I don't need anything but English anyway), and this deleted all my plugins from my plugin manager, so I have to manually re-add everything and probably reset all my settings. :/ I wish I would've been warned before this.

Kyuukon

主人公
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can we have the japanese locale files too >o<?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I don't think you can, seeing as the Japanese version come out on 17 December.

Tommy Gun

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
But there's more than 2 files in the new data/js folder.
There are only two updated files -- core and objects. You need to copy/paste those into your existing projects and your install directory (js folder) and overwrite the old ones.

Reactions: SOC

Jay_NOLA

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Are the updates going to get added to the main exe and resource downloads so new users don't have to worry about downloading updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Shaz wrote on Tohtori_Jamba's profile.
Hi, you can post a thread for your game in the Completed Games forum. Please check the pinned thread there and make sure you provide all the requested information.
and_remember_tomorrow_more_redesigns.jpg

So I redesigned the player HUD and the Time Rewind message. Now they're all very animated and the clock actually spins backwards with cool particle effects before vanishing. Going to update the puzzle menu and mini map to look sweet next. Then I'll show it all animated. :LZSexcite:
Oh no my hospital test results are not good......just not good, but at least explains why my health tank more than usual lately. Stupid body. I want a refund on this body. = .=
Ami
Finally,MogHunter's Site is Open Again!

https://moonglesoft.wordpress.com/
You know, having a project this big is kinda nice. I can procrastinate working on one part, while still progressing with another part :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rubysen