Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
It's why I specifically said Vanilla. It means there should be no other plugins. If it's happening there than we'll check it out.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Can there be a refresh button for the resource manager, too? I still have the problem that RPG Maker doesn't recognize, when I upload new files. It always takes one complete restart of RPG Maker to recognize it.

HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can there be a refresh button for the resource manager, too? I still have the problem that RPG Maker doesn't recognize, when I upload new files. It always takes one complete restart of RPG Maker to recognize it.

While that would probably be more convenient, there's a slightly quicker way to refresh your resources without closing/re-opening the editor. Just open the database and click "OK". Everything should be updated.

ScroogeMcDuck

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Edit:  They fixed it! Thanks good work team :)

(original message)

Did they fix the issue where dialog could be skipped by tapping keys even with the use of \. and \|

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaliya

// Caffeine Overload
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll look into this for a future update.

darkcaesar

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
where is the refresh button in Plugin Manager? I can't find it.

rmmv no refresh button.PNG

Vendon

LVL 255
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
where is the refresh button in Plugin Manager? I can't find it.

View attachment 37181
Right click for german mouse and left click for american mouse I guess on an empty plugin space and then you'll see it. Might also work if you do it on a plugin

darkcaesar

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
to refreash all. just hold shift to select several plugins then refresh. It's better like this, since there might be rare occasions where you don't want a plugin to be refreshed.

ShidoLionheart

Cuor di Leone
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
I'm getting the same thing, it doesn't appear to be limited to the project. it appears RPG maker wont run. The process is running in the background but the actual application wont appear on the screen.

I just uninstalled completely, downloaded the full install and re-installed.

Same issue, RPG Maker MV still won't open at all.

I'm using:

CPU: i920 (OC'd to 4.5ghz & water cooled)

GPU: 2 x Nvidia GTX 690's in SLI

RAM: 24 GB

If you need any other details about the computer let me know.

I've re-installed version 1.1 and working with that one for the time being.
I Solved by re-installing the version 1.1 and then Re-installed the 1.2

Something about the installation gone wrong the fist time.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM

白羽優莉奈

白羽優莉奈
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
When will nwjs of RPG Maker MV update to 0.14? I want to use nwjs 0.14 that is based on Chromium 50 to run my ECMAScript 6 code!!

If I copy nwjs 0.14 to ...\RPG Maker MV\nwjs-win and rename nw.exe to Game.exe, test my project in RPG Maker MV, and the window will show error.

http://nwjs.io/blog/v0.14.0/

"NW.js v0.14.0 Released with Chromium stable 50

2016/04/14 We are excited to release NW.js 0.14.0 with latest Chromium stable 50.0.2661.75."

Kaliya

// Caffeine Overload
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When will nwjs of RPG Maker MV update to 0.14? I want to use nwjs 0.14 that is based on Chromium 50 to run my ECMAScript 6 code!!

If I copy nwjs 0.14 to ...\RPG Maker MV\nwjs-win and rename nw.exe to Game.exe, test my project in RPG Maker MV, and the window will show error.

http://nwjs.io/blog/v0.14.0/

"NW.js v0.14.0 Released with Chromium stable 50

2016/04/14 We are excited to release NW.js 0.14.0 with latest Chromium stable 50.0.2661.75."
When we deem it appropriate, we need to make sure that when/if we make the switch to 0.14 that a majority, preferably all users will be able to still enjoy RPG Maker MV. It might not seem significant but just outright switching to 0.14 could present some issues.

MadMaus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The updated content (In this case the base plugins) goes in the RPG Maker MV/NewData directory? Or do I need to create a new project and copy/paste the plugins from there?

starcrescendo

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you have the Steam version how does the updating work? What folders should be copy/pasted to existing projects to make sure you have the latest generator and resource files?

brandos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Is 1.3 going to fix the ram usage issue created by parallax maps and bind picture scripts?

KaYsEr

Koruldia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is 1.3 going to fix the ram usage issue created by parallax maps and bind picture scripts?

1.3 will have the new PIXI4, so it is supposed to fix the memory leak yes. (and bring much more improvements)

1.2 still has this problem, on a low-cost PC you only need to transfer between several maps (or call the menu/fight enough times) to shut the game down.
(even if those maps have rather small parallaxes, that's enough to be a problem... Having a super powerful computer or only one small parallax every 10 maps only delay the problem)

Don't worry, 1.3 will be great I think. Can't wait!  :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

https://s12.directupload.net/images/200715/34vwhkoz.png Finally have a concept I am happy with, now I just have to decide wheather I really want to do it as vector art.
I just keep coming up with weird ideas, and then spend the time trying to make sense out of it.:kaocry:
Hi, Erm... My name is zozobie! I just had a snack.
Face masks are to be compulsory when inside shops in England from the 24th of July. People can be fined £100 if they fail to comply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3dprintindex