wintyrbarnes

Jack of a Few Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OMG! I read the encryption bit and my eyes went all Steven Universe star-shaped! I'm backing up my current project as we speak, then I'm going to install 1.3 and check it out.

I just want to thank everyone who's been involved with working on MV so much!! You're doing a super good job and providing great support for when things aren't working. Thank you!

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Im getting this on my project on a "Cannot read property "Zlayer" of undefined"

Again, copy everything in the js folder except the plugins.js and the plugins folder. This include libs and all the main scripts.

Don't forget the new index.html as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komaSteif