Level 99 Demi-fiend
- Mar 1, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Well I thought it'd have it show up on my project immediately, please tell me I don't have to remake my ENTIRE project.
If you have an old project that needs updating, do the following:
- Make a backup of your project.
- Create a new project or go to the NewData folder in your RPG Maker MV root (where MV is installed) folder.
- Copy the new js files (RPG*.js and Libs Folder) and replace the one in your old project. DO NOT COPY plugins.js or it will replace your plugin settings.
- Copy index.html files to your current project.
- It should now be updated!