Not open for further replies.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
*cybermental hugs @Yanfly*

If thanks was a currency...  I think many of us would be rich.  But you would be overburdenlly richer than most of us RMW-wise!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
*cybermental hugs @Yanfly*

If thanks was a currency...  I think many of us would be rich.  But you would be overburdenlly richer than most of us RMW-wise!

Thanks. :) This is just a temporary patch for now. I'll be working on a version to be included with the Core Engine to hide the events on battle transition, but won't make them a part of the snapshot used.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Fine. Thanks for the update!

Please refrain from reposting the same type of post on the same topic with nothing new. Based on your latest posts this counts as a spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap