When I downloaded the update, even though I had bought RPG Maker MV, something popped up saying this:Hello everyone, we have some exciting news for you!
First off, we'd like to present to you the latest tool in the RPG Maker MV series! MADO is a tool that lets you customize the window graphic used in your game. Using it is very easy! Just select a frame of your window and the pattern of your desire for each scene (e.g. message, battle, menu)!
You can buy the tool over here!
We would like to remind everyone to make sure to do the following steps before updating to ensure that when the update happens so your changes won’t be overwritten:
If you have an old project that needs updating, do the following:
- If you are using standalone, download this!
- If you are using steam and did nothing, it should automatically update. Do not use the downloads from here!
- If you are using steam and don't want automatic updates, set RPG Maker MV's update to manual instead of automatic.
- Make a backup of your Generator folder if you edited it.
- Replace BGM files if you got it from 1.3.0.
- Make a backup of your project.
- Create a new project or go to the NewData folder in your RPG Maker MV root (where MV is installed) folder.
- Copy the new js files (RPG*.js and Libs Folder) and replace the one in your -old project.
- DO NOT COPY plugins.js (the script file that stores all your plugin settings) or it will replace your plugin settings.
- Copy the new index.html file to your current project.
- Update gamefont.css just in case.
- It should now be updated!
- When an event happens during a battle, prevent the turn counter from increasing.
- Variable Command for Range has been fixed.
- Fix for SAKAN not appearing sometimes in the Tool Menu.
In an effort to streamline our debugging process, we ask that you bring all serious issues – such as major bugs, program errors and other unsolved issues directly to our attention by sending an e-mail to our support address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can also send a support ticket through this form: https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/support/contact-us/tech. This will ensure that we’re aware of problems quickly, so that we can work on providing you with solutions.
DOWNLOAD UPDATE ONLY
DOWNLOAD FULL INSTALLER