Lord of Shadow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey everyone!

I tried to find a way of leaving a message or contacting the plugin developer, (which is kinda of odd, this being a paid plugin with no easy means of contact) and I was wondering if I am installing it properly, as there were no instructions in the one I bought a few weeks ago.

I just dragged and dropped it into my project, and used the plugin commands as necessary listed in the wiki. Is there something else I should be doing as well? for a $15 USD plugin, I thought there would be better documentation on installation, to be honest.

Anyone with any experience with this, or know how I can ask the plugin devs the question directly?

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you bought it on Itcho, did you use "callback" function + waits?
did you also have the "Greenworks Module"?

I think you need both in order to work.
Arent there any instruction on the helpfile of the plugin?

HawkZombie

Lord of Shadow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This was the only help I got, when I first purchased it:

Preparation:
Inside the js/libs folder, put the following files:
  • greenworks.js
  • greenworks-win32.node
  • sdkencryptedappticket.dll
  • sdkencryptedappticket.lib
  • steam_api.dll
Inside the js/plugins folder, put the following files:
  • Archeia_Steamworks.js
Read the plugin instructions carefully.
I forgot to add the extra libraries, but I also downloaded it a few weeks before I was ready to implement it, so it's understandable that I would forget this note which was only included in the purchase confirmation page. Would be nice if there was a .txt file for help.

The only help is the wiki, which just tells how to use the plugin in MV, not how to install it properly or test it.

josephdevelops

Creator of Familia
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I installed the indicated files in the indicated places. I still cannot get my game to activate steam achievements. I have a few questions. I have not been able to get ahold of the developer.

1) How do you use the debug mode? I know how to turn it on and off but once it's on, how do I access the feature? Is it just the web error console you get when you push F12?

2) I don't understand the plugin commands. Which ones do I have to use? All of them? Steam name? Steam ID? What ID are we talking about? Please help, I have been trying to figure this out for days!

Tendo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have the same problem.

if you bought it on Itcho, did you use "callback" function + waits?
did you also have the "Greenworks Module"?
Sorry to ask maybe stupid questions, but what is a callback function and waits?
Tried to find out on google but it doesn't explain anything with rpg maker.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Tendo I dont know it works, but did you read the documentation here?
it explained how you set it up correctly and running.

the site is new when I first respond, but it tells everything you need to know
and how to get it up and running.

Tendo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah it looks easy but it doesn't work for me.
When i try it out in my game i can't make the achievement to unlock.

Tried with the command or even with the notetag with one item.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!
looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.
I'm currently playing Ara Fell - I can see why it's had generally good reviews. The exploration aspect is pretty strong and the writing is passable.

The game auto-saves and offers an option to turn back just before each major combat, and immediately brings the player back to the last position saved when there's a TPK. Convenient at the very least.
This is Krizzirk Toeuia Aeslan, I'm picking up transmission. Draftwingeds on, duty on, exhaust ready. 310 Immulicationsers approaching. I'll take the cake and----hold it!!! My Cosvere Radar detected 3001 of them!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurie198