RPG Maker MV 500k Midweek Madness Sales + Map Madness Event!

RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
RPG Maker MV has sold over half a million copies! 500,000 Copies! What a huge milestone. So many people making games! That's just madness! Some might even say it's Midweek Madness!

And that means it's time to celebrate! Head over to the Degica Shop or Steam to get up to 90% off RPG Maker MV (based on best bundle price), plus great discounts on all engines, and a large collection of Resource Packs!

So don't delay, this madness passes in only a few days! Get everything you need for your latest RPG Maker project, or to start your next!

And to celebrate our sale, we're launching our next RPG Maker Web Event, the Map Madness Tourney!

Do you have what it takes to battle your fellow RPG Makers in a head to head mapping tournament? Find out by entering the Qualifiers before April 2nd! Click through to the announcement thread on our forums for the full details.

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask here, but for how long is this sale going to be available?
I havent convinced my mom to buy me the Omega Modern pack yet ;-;

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I might have ALL the resource packs already? Or at least close to it. Let's see here....

e: NOPE! not even MOST of them! although I own (and have the license to commercially use) enough RPG soundtrack music to make 900,000 hours worth of games w/o ever repeating the same song twice, buying more music for RM would literally not be justifiable even if I won the lottery.

Last edited:

cthulhusquid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Crap, looks like it just ended. I was about to buy the Ancient Dungeons snow tileset...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Gotta love when RM just decides it's done with existence and closes when you're in an event.
Good grief am I ever so dusty on music creation. Never move, gentleman and ladies!
After waiting for several months to observe the results of vaccines, I finally decided to go for Comirnaty, because now my job needs me to either be vaccinated or take a regular testing every 2 weeks(240 HKD per test), and it seems to me that Comirnaty is safe enough in my case :)
So, to create multiple faces one needs to first export, then import, over and over... who came up with this weird mechanism...
Away from home now since it reduce COVID spread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fooples