mangaka7

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys,

I was wondering if there are more monster sprites for the default monsters of RPG Maker MV. In the RTP, there is only 1 sheet called "Monster.png", which includes the orc, eyeball slime, bat, ghost, etc. My game doesn't use random encounters so I actually need to put the monsters on the map. However, the selection is rather limited. Even RPG Maker VX Ace had more options.

I looked around, but to no avail. So, if you know someone who has done some of the sprites, please let me know so I can get in contact with the person.

Lastly, are there any monster resource packs that you would recommend that includes the monster battlers and sprites similar to the default style? I'm looking to purchase some. I have searched around on the Steam Store, but a lot of them were cartoony and wacky.

Luna-chan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Try this list, it's extremely helpful cause I was in the same position in my early days of using MV

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Have you tried looking at this resource list that @Avery made? I think you'll find it helpful. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Power has been restored FINALLY to our home in Lake Charles. Hurricane Laura tried to wreck our lives and disrupt my work on the commercial project i have going with Cloud 9 but the key word is TRIED!!! Slowly moving from the shelter to home over the next week or so. I WILL NOT QUIT!
I am happy because the RPG Maker MZ character comes with extra bust and full body art, but I am disappointed because the quality of the character's PIxel art has decreased.
Only My Opinion that Pixel art MV is better.
I think my SV will be weird, but I would love to change it up.

"Signature characters" - the mascots of your game. Cute, quirky, lovable, recognizable.
i.e.
Kirby, Disgaea prinnies, creepers, Sonic, Mario, DQ slimes, pikachu (all starters), chocobos.

You see what I'm saying.
Getchu one.
Made a video showcasing a plugin that changes the animation rate for animated tiles in our games.

(Plugin by Caethyril )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katana100