RPG Maker (MV) and Koikatsu Party

Yukkito

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! This is my first time posting in the RPG Maker Forum, so if the Post Thread is wrong, I apologize in advance. (For my English too, I'm Italian ^-^)

So my question is; can i use my Koikatsu Characters Model in a commercial game? Only the 3D (Original) Characters for my (Original) games. Naturally, i will use as a image and not as 3D (i know that RPG Maker doesn't support 3D Model).

Thanks in advance. ^-^

Rayhaku808

Chubbizard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Kinda surprised you haven't gotten a reply yet so I'll take a stab at this. Did a quick Google search and this is what I found. Don't take the following at face value. Make sure you find the original TOS within your game files.
[game manual] Live streaming and the reuse of game screenshots is also prohibited.

[uploader tos]

< Uploading Terms of Service >
By using Koikatsu's uploading service, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.

1) Illusion reserves the right to update or change this service at any time without prior notification.

2) Use of this service constitutes acceptance of the most recently updated version of this document.

3) Users of this service must fulfill the following conditions: -Be over 18 years of age -Be able to take responsibility for their own personal actions

4) Regarding Uploaded Data

-All characters uploaded are considered to be above 18 years of age.

-Illusion cannot be held responsible for any and all problems that may occur on or through this service.

-Any takedown requests* should be directed to the following e-mail: webmaster@illusion.jp

*AII takedown requests must include the download # (koikatuOOOOxx) and reason for the takedown request.

*Uploaded works can be later deleted by the uploader. For details, refer to the game manual.

-Any corrupt data that is uploaded may be deleted.

-Illusion cannot be held responsible for the written content contained in any new character, or for the content of any text (comments, etc.) edited after the initial upload.

5) Restrictions:

Any data found to violate any of the following will be deleted without notice.

In addition, violations may result in restrictions to the uploader's further use of this service. Restrictions are as follows: -Actions in violation of the law

-Actions found to interfere with the operation of this service

-Actions and statements severely lacking in moral rectitude, including but not limited to slander -Content that violates copyright, the right of publicity, or contains personal/private information -Content defaming any specific organization, or any political, religious, national, racial, or other group - Any content pertaining to politics, religion, or ideology, and any use by political, religious, or other institutions -Registration of false information

-Any other action or content judged unacceptable by Illusion, including inappropriately altered imagesln addition, any actions performed in-game that, if performed in real life, a person can be held criminally accountable for, may be prohibited.

6) Copyright Notice

All rights to this work are exclusively owned and controlled by Illusion.

Yukkito

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
sorry for the late reply and big thanks for the help!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:
woods.pngshop.jpgboss.jpgRoom.png

Mapping is becoming so much easier!
FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gh05tinblack