[RPG Maker MV] [ARPG] (Steam) 闇行者 Dark Xingzer Ver.1.1.3 #Edit Menu And More Addlanguages.

St.Rawerence

St.Rawrence
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Heya, I'm St.Rawrence, here for the commercial of the game I made myself.
Took me about a year to make, it's an ARPG with relatively higher difficulty, now released on Steam!

Default language is traditional Chinese, since I'm a Taiwanese.
However, you can adjust it on the title screen or main menu with "L" key.
As for English translation, I hired coordinator for it(including this introduction), so there won't be too big of an issue reading, I believe.
Um... I am kinda reluctant to mention his name, but you can figure it out on the credit roll after you finished the game.

The game adapt a mixture of eastern and western fantasy as background, and designed the attribute settings based on five Chinese XINGs.
In the world outside of the island, common people live a life enslaved by the XINGZERs, those who aren't willing to live enslaved fled to an island and stablished their own nation.
However, during a mission assigned by the king, an accident occured, awakened the Xings within the explorers.
The controversy and conundrum between the people and the Xingzers arised once again...

This piece is an action roleplay created independantly with RPG Maker MV.
Different from regular turn-based battle, this game adapt a more skill oriented battle mode, which requires well control of the player.

The frame is simple, the controlling is easy, the content is hardcore.
Single ending, no different choice, exploring, puzzle, level, second round etc. elements.

A total of 25 well-designed stages, correspond to three characters which differs in personality as well as battle mechanics.

The battle requires good observation of enemy patterns and high level of reflex, suited for players who enjoy challenging games.
Also there's built-in easy mode and cheat mode, respective activating condition will be explained in the game.
There will be a skip option if the storyline before battle is too long, also long press Z key allows you to speed up story advance as well.

The progress will be automatically saved after every battle, there's also manual save if players are worried, but it's not recommended cause it may be overwritten by the system itself.

There's four challenge elements in every stage,are respectively, Bronze (stage clear), Silver (clear within 99 seconds), Gold(clear with 3 or more hearts) and special challenges for every stage.
All clear and collect the medals, estimated game time: 2~8 hours.
This game itself allows streamimg but BGMs and artworks belong to third parties, please do not use for other purpose.

Screenshots

This is the first time I've ever tried a multi-language setting, I hope it works properly, if not, I'll try fix it as soon as possible.
Hope you enjoy the game!

Version: 1.0.2
Price: $6.99
Game Engine: RPG Maker MV
Demo Link: https://game.nicovideo.jp/atsumaru/games/gm13041
Demo Download Link: (Have 7 stages and all language.)

Ver.1.0.1
‧Correct the list
‧Correct the icon of language
‧Revise easy mod (Stage1~6,Stage13~17,Stage18,Stage21)
‧Easy mod
‧Fix Stage 5 Bug

Steam version add demo project.
If you have RPG Maker MV, you can open it and see how did I make.
(And you can find the code in stage22)

Ver.1.0.2
‧Content animations images for game lag problem
‧Content adjustment in easy mode, now easy mode is really easier.

Ver.1.0.3
‧Content adjustment in easy mode.
‧Fix bug of Stage 12 in easy mode.

Ver.1.1.3
‧Edit Menu and Add more customizable difficulty adjustments.
‧Edit images of skills.
‧Edit images of tilesets.
‧Edit Damage and Balance.
‧Edit part stages.
‧Add more languages.

Last edited:

St.Rawerence

St.Rawrence
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update Ver.1.0.1

‧Correct the list
‧Correct the icon of language
‧Revise easy mod (Stage1~6,Stage13~17,Stage18,Stage21)
‧Easy mod
‧Fix Stage 5 Bug

Steam version add demo project.
If you have RPG Maker MV, you can open it and see how did I make.
(And you can find the code in stage22)

Sugor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it will be better if you only use FSM tilesets.

St.Rawerence

St.Rawrence
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Steam_img_Screen_11.png

Ver.1.1.3
‧Edit Menu and Add more customizable difficulty adjustments.
‧Edit images of skills.
‧Edit images of tilesets.
‧Edit Damage and Balance.
‧Edit part stages.
‧Add more languages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stunner345