Rpg maker mv battle

mike_312

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys, I don't really know if this is the forum to solve problems, I'm a bit lost. I use rpg maker mv and on the battle screen I do not get the skills defined in any way other than Magic. I added 3 more types of skills, and then I added them in the VL system, but they still do not appear in battle, can you help me?

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
1. make sure your actor can use the "skill type"... you can do that by adding it in actor trait box, classes trait box, or equipment...
1606651299748.png
actor, class, equipment have that trait box... then add the skill type...
1606651282061.png

2. make sure your actor learn the skill... either by leveling up, adding it on actor trait box, classes trait box, equipment trait box, etc...

hope this help.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What is "the VL system"?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
What is "the VL system"?
i assume Mike_312 mean LV system :D... a.k.a the "learnable skill" box on classes tab :D.
feel free to correct me if i'm wrong Mike_312 :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who would think putting a power button on a side of a laptop is a good thing? You want to move the laptop and you suddenly press the button.
The second draft of my script is almost done, and I don't think I'm going to write a third draft. I'll make changes to dialogue here and there, but I'm happy with the series of events the way they are.
How you feel about font and dialogue box changing for every main character while the minor cast and regular npc get their own styles? Too much?
Just found an obviously custom effect (i.e. edited by me) in my resources>sounds folder called "rip jaw off". Dear Lord what is wrong with me as a person that at some point I needed a sound *specifically* for THAT??
(...rhetorical question.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasasewamobilbali