AlphaBlitz21

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Need help with a problem with plugin. I have been using yanfly status menu plugin and it was fine until today. Everytime i go to status in the ingame menu, the game showed me "cannot read property 'expParams' of undefined"

Attachments

• Game_2017-07-12_23-07-26.png
    Game_2017-07-12_23-07-26.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 7
  • RPGMV_2017-07-12_23-13-56.png
    RPGMV_2017-07-12_23-13-56.png
    741.7 KB · Views: 6

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
your plugins are in the wrong order -Yanfly's plugins need to be exactly in the order given on his website, or you run the risk of random errors at random (or later) positions in the game.

Please reorder the plugins, and then start new games - your saved gamefiles will all be incompatible and containing the errors, you need a new game sequence after the reordering

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison.
ChildTest-01.gif

I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawbies