egeyesil

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Türkçe
Primarily Uses
RMVX
RPG Maker MV - Medieval: Townfolk I I downloaded the dlc, how can I fit the characters in the box?

Translated with google translate.

Attachments

• aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 13

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the file is named wrong, the name needs to start with a $ to enable single sprites.

additionally, please rename the file mürdür as the ü is not allowed under networking rules and will cause problems later

Last edited:

egeyesil

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Türkçe
Primarily Uses
RMVX
the file is named wrong, the name needs to start with a $ to enable single sprites.

additionally, please rename the file mürdür as the ü is not allowed under networing rules and will cause problems later
thanks problem solved.

Latest Profile Posts

So I managed to scare my chief. Between shifts I had an appointment with my psychiatrist, so prior to it I'd told him "If I ain't coming today, they've kept me there.". Then as I was asleep, my phone died. So I overslept and through the entire time I was unreachable.
I spent so much time toiling in VX Ace frankensteining scripts together only for MV to come along and just... have everything.

The overworld tool system in particular I thought was gonna take me a million years to recreate, but nope. Thanks Moghunter.
Going to go live way earlier than usual tonight, pretty much in 20 minutes, purely because I'm bored. :LZSlol:

So... I'm gonna be a parent... XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eternaldes