Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is going to help a lot of people! thank you :)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can't thank you enough for posting this! I'm a noob when it comes to the MV image sizes, and for some reason I found the in app help to be more confusing than anything. This will help me a great deal making the transition from XP -> MV <3

Amagner

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank You! I was having trouble on how to make new hair and etc and didnt know the dimensions properly i am keeping this for future notes! This is super useful!

Laurent

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
thanks

Last edited:

Bruce Azkan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you, Archeia! Can I translate this for Portuguese PT-BR language?

jayray

Jay Ray Games and Art Design- Oklahoma City, OK
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
do the sprites HAVE to all be 48x48 and that image size or, if I wanted say a Half-Kaiser sized sprite, and want to go with THAT for the size of all my characters, can the character generator adjust to this? or do I have to jump to third-party layering character creators?

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Thank you, Archeia! Can I translate this for Portuguese PT-BR language?
Sure go ahead. Sorry I didn't see this.

do the sprites HAVE to all be 48x48 and that image size or, if I wanted say a Half-Kaiser sized sprite, and want to go with THAT for the size of all my characters, can the character generator adjust to this? or do I have to jump to third-party layering character creators?
The Generator is not very flexible. It has to be the same size as everything.

jarzium

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!

Just downloaded RPG Maker MV and tried to transfer the Modern Generator files over to the Generator folders. Unfortunately some of the items are not syncing well. The female charset has no error but I can't seem to figure out what's wrong with the male charset. Is there anything that I'm not doing properly? I literally copy and paste the folders over.

error1.png error2.png

J-G

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure where to ask this, but i want to change the body template in the generator for a bigger one. The only thing that concerns me is, will the generator parts auto fit the new body template or will I have to adjust every single one in order for them to work with the new template??

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Not sure where to ask this, but i want to change the body template in the generator for a bigger one. The only thing that concerns me is, will the generator parts auto fit the new body template or will I have to adjust every single one in order for them to work with the new template??
MV Generator only accepts 48x48

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I spend wayyyyyyyy too much time playing around with character stuff. It's so much fun. Thanks for the guide, it makes what I already do easier to remember and order In my head.

a_a

Anonymous Musician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
RPG Maker MV Character Generator Tutorial
[parsehtml]<p style=" margin: 12px auto 6px auto; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -x-system-font: none; display: block;"> <a title="View RPG Maker MV Character Generator Tutorial on Scribd" href="https://www.scribd.com/document/317026682/RPG-Maker-MV-Character-Generator-Tutorial#from_embed" style="text-decoration: underline;" >RPG Maker MV Character Generator Tutorial</a> by <a title="View Archeia's profile on Scribd" href="https://www.scribd.com/user/31054122/Jasmin-Toral#from_embed" style="text-decoration: underline;" >Archeia</a> on Scribd</p><iframe class="scribd_iframe_embed" src="https://www.scribd.com/embeds/317026682/content?start_page=1&view_mode=scroll&access_key=key-cSXlOiYioOlrMOIz9DwP&show_recommendations=true" data-auto-height="false" data-aspect-ratio="0.7080062794348508" scrolling="no" id="doc_92168" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe>[/parsehtml]

Uploading this to scribd was a mistake. I attached the PDF for offline copy.
It seems the text has broken up! Atleast for me

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was talking about the PDF. Not sure what that text is either lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.
At this point I've gotten so tired of April Fools on the internet that last year I just refused to even post anything on the RMW Social Media on April Fools in protest. Considering doing it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PollyS