Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is a thread to discuss the usage of characters in the game itself.

To submit yourself as a character, or see the characters submitted, go here.

Have a character you want to use out of the submissions in your lesson? This is the place to ask for any help with writing dialogue or just to bounce ideas on how to use the character.

Make sure to @ the person whose character it is to get their attention!

Characters that are currently implemented:

@Seacliff Using default line from submission, followed by expressing how he is locked outside his office... (Submission)

@lemongreen Currently manning the secretary desk with default line from submission. (Submission)
Special line during orientation once villain shows up: "That man over there is loud. And I'm not sure he is supposed to be here..."

@wintyrbarnes In the basement with all the server wracks. default line: "These are my super fixing goggles! They show me how to fix things! What do you mean, I could fix things without them? I'm not the goggles!" (Submission)
Special line during orientation when charging crystal: "What, Touch is letting you play with the generator? He never lets me. Says I'll blow the place up."

@Sharm West hall in front of the bust of one of the school founders, drawing it. default line from submission. (Submission)

@HexMozart88 Outside at the fountain. Default line from submission (Submission)

@mara_vertin Wandering outside of girls bathroom in East hall. Default Line 1 from submission. (Submission)

@LightDiviner In Touch's classroom with default line from submission (Submission)
Special location and line during orientation once villain shows up. Main lobby: "That guy has a sword... I bet I could take him!"

Character inclusion was determined by picking 7 random numbers from 1-21 (there were 21 submissions so far). More will be added as we expand the school.

LightDiviner

That Guy With Lots of Ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
This is a thread to discuss the usage of characters in the game itself.

To submit yourself as a character, or see the characters submitted, go here.

Have a character you want to use out of the submissions in your lesson? This is the place to ask for any help with writing dialogue or just to bounce ideas on how to use the character.

Make sure to @ the person whose character it is to get their attention!

Characters that are currently implemented:

@Seacliff Using default line from submission, followed by expressing how he is locked outside his office... (Submission)

@lemongreen Currently manning the secretary desk with default line from submission. (Submission)
Special line during orientation once villain shows up: "That man over there is loud. And I'm not sure he is supposed to be here..."

@wintyrbarnes In the basement with all the server wracks. default line: "These are my super fixing goggles! They show me how to fix things! What do you mean, I could fix things without them? I'm not the goggles!" (Submission)
Special line during orientation when charging crystal: "What, Touch is letting you play with the generator? He never lets me. Says I'll blow the place up."

@Sharm West hall in front of the bust of one of the school founders, drawing it. default line from submission. (Submission)

@HexMozart88 Outside at the fountain. Default line from submission (Submission)

@mara_vertin Wandering outside of girls bathroom in East hall. Default Line 1 from submission. (Submission)

@LightDiviner In Touch's classroom with default line from submission (Submission)
Special location and line during orientation once villain shows up. Main lobby: "That guy has a sword... I bet I could take him!"

Character inclusion was determined by picking 7 random numbers from 1-21 (there were 21 submissions so far). More will be added as we expand the school.
I-I got in? Really? :D

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There will be prizes. We'll probably just have a raffle for NPC submissions though (with everyone who submitted, not just those included, as everyone is going to get in eventually, it was more a matter of picking a few to start).

Most of the prizes are for doing lessons/music/titlescreen.

LightDiviner

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
There will be prizes. We'll probably just have a raffle for NPC submissions though (with everyone who submitted, not just those included, as everyone is going to get in eventually, it was more a matter of picking a few to start).

Most of the prizes are for doing lessons/music/titlescreen.
OK. That was one of the mane reasons I did this. My family is a bit too poor at the moment, and I can't afford MV, probably won't be able to for years.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That feeling when you're just exploring the school and find @mara_vertin's character standing directly in front of girls' toilets and staring at the door for like 10 seconds before he finally moved. It amazes me just as much as him how could gym turn into girl's toilets overnight...

LightDiviner

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
That feeling when you're just exploring the school and find @mara_vertin's character standing directly in front of girls' toilets and staring at the door for like 10 seconds before he finally moved. It amazes me just as much as him how could gym turn into girl's toilets overnight...
Wait the game's out? Where is it?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm glad you caught the joke of where I placed him.

Gallia

Global Support
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Touchfuzzy How is the project going ? I didn't notice many changes.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@Gallia From the other topic:
A quick apology:

I am aware that this project keeps getting delayed. It is unfortunately the lowest priority on a long list of priorities lately. Things like the IGMC and then the VNM launch took up massive amounts of time on my side. It is still on a bit of a delay, but it IS being worked on (new base project to start the rounds once winners are announced is almost done), but with the Thanksgiving holidays going on, it may be a bit longer than I was hoping.

I know that it sucks, and I'm not happy with the delays either. If I could somehow pull more time out of the aether I'd do it. Thanks for understanding.

Arieko

Starfish ☆ミ
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Haha Can't wait for the complete game
Congrats to the characters~!

Last edited:

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Arieko There won't be a 'complete' game as such. We're hoping to release the next build soon, after which we'll open the next round of submissions so the school can keep growing and expanding with the help of the community!

Of course, all of the characters who are submitted are going to appear in the game! We're just adding a randomly selected few each time as more maps are made so that they're spread evenly. :kaoluv:

Gallia

Global Support
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Exclude me from this project, i'm no longer interested.

- Gallia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dudebro