RPG Maker MV Community Character Submissions

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV School' started by Touchfuzzy, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Touchfuzzy

Touchfuzzy Rantagonist Staff Member Lead Eagle

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    To submit yourself as a character in the game, you will need to post the following:

1. A Faceset (MV RTP Style)
    2. A Spriteset (MV RTP Style)
    3. A "Default Line" for what you say when the Student talks to you when they aren't in a lesson.
    4. An explanation of your personality for people making lessons.
    5. What would you like your role in the school to be. (Only people who make lessons can be teachers! Don't worry, if you make a lesson later your NPC can get "promoted")
    6. Credits for any parts used in your Sprite/Faceset

People making lessons can always ask you to help them write your lines if they want to have you say something else to incorporate you into their lessons, but you should include a description thorough enough that hopefully they can do it themselves.

MODERATOR NOTE: This thread is ONLY for submitting yourself as a character. Not for discussion. For the thread for general character discussion, go here! This is in order to keep this easier to read for me when I'm integrating characters!

If a post has a ADDED on it, that character has been added to the project.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  2. DavidFoxfire

DavidFoxfire Veteran Veteran

Here's mine, A RPG Maker version of myself (David Foxfire)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you need alternate clothings, let me know.

A Default LIne would be related to what kind of lession he'll have: "Hey there. You gotta excuse me, I'm jotting worldbuilding notes in my notepad."

His lessions would be simlar to the Yanfly comics, where the planning of the RPG Project is discussed. He'll be more focused on the game design away from the program, instead of the RPG Maker program itself. Let me know if you've planned to promote me, because I'll add some lines showing my personality here.

Role in School? Probably Librarian. I prefer quieter scenes.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2017
  3. dragoonwys

dragoonwys Freelance Illustrator Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    And here's me lol, it's amusing to draw myself in the mv style XD
    Spriteset:
    [​IMG]
    Faceset:
    [​IMG]

Default Line:
    I have a funny feeling that I'm forgetting something.
    It better not be a deadline, ahah...

Personality:

Kind of forgetful sometimes because of my usually packed schedule.
    And generally a friendly introvert, I can hold conversations when I need to but never longer than needed, unless I know them or am very interested in the conversion topic, which then I will be very talkative.
    I'm a big table top roleplayer, anime and JRPG nerd who picked up art skills to draw fanart and the stuff me and my netbuddies trudge through in our RP sessions. I like dissecting game art and their design concepts.

Role in the school:
    A senior student from an art club or sorts. The kind who puts up festive decor or paint wall murals whenever the school asks them to.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  4. Seacliff

Seacliff Self Proclaimed Professional Veteran

First Language:
    Yes
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k
    ADDED
    This is a truly great idea. I think there is a lot that can be done with this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dialogue:
    "There's a lot of teachers and other faculty here, each with their own background with RPG Maker."
    *sweat icon*
    "Personally, I only managed to ever finish small projects. I don't think that should make anyone qualify less to teach, but I can't help but feel like I'm out classed in this environment."
    "So don't feel bad if there is something you don't understand about RPG Maker. Even veterans turn to the forums to ask questions."
    "They won't bite, so don't be afraid to ask questions. You are here to learn, after all."

Personality:
    Laid back and sometimes sarcastic or apathetic.

Position:
    Guidance Counselor.

5. lemongreen

lemongreen Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    ADDED
    Might as well take part. Here's my sprite/faceset:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Default Line: ".... Hm? Sorry, did you need something?"

Personality: Friendly, though quiet and withdrawn. Would love to be that strange character that pops up nearly everywhere (including where they necessarily shouldn't be) though I understand if that wouldn't be possible.

Role: Secretary or other staff worker (if there's a cafeteria my character could work there, though I might need to edit my sprite for food service)

6. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    This seems like a fun idea. :)
    Faceset:
    [​IMG]
    Spriteset:
    [​IMG]
    Default Line:
    "Have you seen a critter run by?" or "Do you have a band-aid I can use? I've seemed to have run out."
    Personality: Tends to spend more time talking with animals than people. Incredibly clumsy, but wears her injuries as badges of honor.
    Role in the school: Animal caretaker (if that's not doable, then working in the nurse's office)
    Credits: Kadokawa & hiddenone

7. Poryg

Poryg Pixie of the Emvee kingdom Veteran

First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    A Faceset
    Poryg for tutorials face.png
    A Spriteset
    Poryg for tutorials char.png

3. A "Default Line" for what you say when the Student talks to you when they aren't in a lesson.
    "Hmm, another student has became lost and ended up here. Or maybe you came to learn?"

4. An explanation of your personality for people making lessons.
    Poryg has always been shrouded by huge mystery. Nobody knows what he really is, not even himself. He is always that one people try to get along with, but due to mutual difference they can't really get along. He is friendly, but doesn't make friends. And he loves looking evil, because it's cute to him. He is also honest and doesn't have tendencies to not hurt people. If you ask him, he'll give you an honest answer. He holds no secrets, he immediately forgets them. He is incredibly lazy, has zero initiative and likes to avoid tasks as much as he can, but if you ask him for help or ask him to do something, he will do it without talking back, although not everything...
    It is important to note though, that he smiles and laughs a lot... But he's very unstable and moody.

5. What would you like your role in the school to be.
    A teacher of scripting inside RPG maker. Since scripting is a chapter avoided by many that tend to use plugins or ask for plugins, I opted for an evil-looking character :D

6. Credits: Kadokawa

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  8. Gallia

Gallia Global Support Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Deleted

I'm no longer interested.
    - Gallia

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  9. overlordmikey

overlordmikey BroCo. Gaming Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Spriteset:

MICHAELBROCOG.png

Faceset:

MICHAELBROCOGFACE.png

Default Line(s)*:
    Have you seen any handsome guys around?

(Sleep Bubble)

(This line would be in the library only if there is one)
    Reading is better than gaming...
    Don't look at me like that!!!

Don't talk to me if you have nothing meaningful to say!
    Sorry, I didn't mean to say that so rudely.

*Pick one, multiple, or use all - it's up to you on this matter.

Personality:
    In my own cameos I am clumsy and over dramatic, but actually friendly once you get to know me. My hobbies are reading, gaming, and critical analysis of things. I tend to be a bit snobbish and high maintenance. I'd most likely found wandering a library. I'm not very expressive despite having a flair for the dramatic.

Role in the school:
    Appears to be a student.
    But if you're willing to host a class on diversity, accepting critique, and character/storytelling tips, but I'm not sure if you need that given the subject matter the school appears to cover.

I used the default stuff RPG Maker Character Generator.

10. Past Midnight Gaming

Past Midnight Gaming The Midnight Dragon Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Oooh This seems fun. I must fling my hat in as well!
    Peter.png
    pastmidnight.png
    Peter.png PeterGoggles.png
    I present Peter!
    Default Line: Hmm? Oh, Hallo "player name". Did you need something? (Note: Yes it says Hallo not Hello. This is intentional its either Ello or Hallo you may pick whichever one you prefer)
    Personality: You know that one guy that doesn't really talk much in school but everybody knows him. That's this guy. Normally found near books, any source of nature, and places with cool swords. Generally quiet but still weird and tends to talk to himself out loud(i'm talking full conversations with himself).
    Role: If possible a TA (Teacher's Assistant) hopefully for a class where things go wrong often. If not I wouldn't mind being a student shop keep as long as I can sell an Item called "Emergency Bread" while i'm running it. Nothing special about the Item just a running joke between me and my sister.
    Credit: Kadokawa (duh) and (i can't for the life of me remember where and when i downloaded the worn googles but the gen part is marked "byAvery" so) Avery

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  11. wintyrbarnes

wintyrbarnes Jack of a Few Trades Veteran

First Language:
    English
    ADDED
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Name: Wintyr (pronounced like the season), sometimes Wyn
    Role: Computer tech (aka "the internet is broken!" monkey)
    Personality: They're loud (and obnoxious), but only to hide their uncertainty and shyness. They enjoy making people happy and go out of their way to help others--often to the point of recklessness. Wintyr tends to pretend to know what they're doing when they don't. Generally messy, constantly keeps desk cluttered and claims that's how it's organized. Mischievous and likes to pull mild pranks, but gets worried and backs out if things go "too far" (just about at the "open a door and get a bucket of water dumped on prankee" point is where they start getting uncomfortable). If there's a problem and they're smiling, either everything is 150% okay, or you should run away very quickly.
    Default dialogue:
    "Is something broken?"
    "These are my super fixing goggles! They show me how to fix things! What do you mean, I could fix things without them? I'm not the goggles!"
    (commenting on art or architecture) "Well, you know what they say--if it ain't Baroque, don't fix it!"
    (when they don't know what they're doing) "I have this totally under control."
    (sees a minor computer problem) "Uh-oh. Looks like this thing's about to blow!"
    (something actually blows up) "*mad scientist laughter*"

Credits: Kadokawa, hiddenone, Mon, Derex

@Marquise* This isn't the place for this, but those kinds of jokes are super transphobic and really harmful. :\

12. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    ADDED
    ldz.png
    ldz.png
    Default Line: I wish artists used more references. It solves so many problems.
    Personality: Cheerful, helpful, pretty patient but not a lot of patience for people who don't try, or worse, try to be negative. Usually ill with something random and incurable.
    Role: Art TA
    Credits: Default generator. I'm going to try and be good sometime soon and update it with a better, more customized one but I wanted to get this up just in case I didn't (which is more likely).

13. HexMozart88

HexMozart88 The Master of Random Garbage Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    ADDED
    And... now for my abominations I call RTP editing. XD

Default Line: Normally, I get 02 to do this job, but I suppose this time I can make an exception. Sadly, there are no pets allowed in the school, or classes would be a lot more fun.

Personality: Socially awkward, somewhat shy, calm (most of the time), likes to jokingly tease people.

Role: Clumsy art student who enjoys doodling and drawing circles.

Credits: Kadokawa, me.

14. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Default Line: I'm here to learn and kick wolf butt! And I'm all out of wolf butt.
    Personality: Kind, helpful, but naïve. Loves to get lost in a world of her own
    Role: Student
    Credits: Kadokawa, Hiddenone, Mon, slimmmeiske2

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    M.I.A., GolfHacker, Seacliff and 4 others like this.
  15. Gallia

Gallia Global Support Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I didn't expect little red riding rood to be Duke Nukem XD i can imagine Duke Nukem with a red cap tho XD.

starlight dream and slimmmeiske2 like this.
  16. Moonlight Daemon

Moonlight Daemon Demonic Angel Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MoonlightDaemon.png
    $MoonlightDaemon.png
    Here's my lovely creation: Twilight.

Default Lines:
    After Class: "I'm a demon? You really think so? I thought I was an angel, I mean, look at the wing!"
    In halls: "Come to see a magic trick? *giggles*"
    In Nurse's Office: "You want to be healed? Sorry, the best I can do is fix marionettes."

Personality: She's quite energetic, and will often try to start conversations with anyone. However, she has a bit of a dark streak, and is often seen practicing black magic where people won't notice. She likes to create and enchant marionettes to do her bidding, even though most of them end up being destroyed by some monster.

Role: School Disciplinarian. If you get in trouble, you get to talk to Twilight here. If that's not possible, then have her be the school gardener.

Credits for parts: Kadokawa.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  17. Rabie

Rabie Seeker of the balance Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I hope it isn't too much of an inconvenience that I realized this community project was under-way soon before the base project's initial release, especially considering the level of detail I put in to my non-player personality.
    In the off chance it is especially inconvenient, I understand. Hopefully there's a next time.. :kaocry:
    Facesets:
    [​IMG]
    *Spriteset:
    [​IMG]
    *Note, the bottom-left walk-sprite is for Locra who is no longer.

Default Lines:
    Please replace the placeholder words with context relevant information.

Sample Rabie lines:
    "Welcome to the school!"
    "I don't believe I've met you yet, may I have your name for school documentation?"
    yes => name input
    no =>"Anon it is... anything I can help you with?"​
    "Have you received your orientation package?" *hands over school map+other printed materials*
    "Please don't spread rumors.."
    *lost in thought* "... Oh! I'm sorry, what can I do for you?"​

Personality:
    Rabie:
    Early 20s adult (22 - 25), still adjusting to maturity expectations. Tends to act like a teenager.
    Not-so-secretly a romantic at heart. Daydreams about life with his 'Amore,' (Locra, removed) unwilling to give up on her.
    Often appears to be lost in thought, but is actually prepared for any topic of conversation as if he were concentrating on it.
    Lives for the moment, willing to give nearly anything a try. Somewhat of a jack-of-all trades master-of-none due to this.
    Goal-oriented and tends to try 'too hard' when he cares strongly about something.
    Blames any of his own failures on other party's unwillingness to cooperate with his methods.
    When asked for help, goes above and beyond to fulfill the request, often doing more than necessary.
    Anxious and Insecure: His personal life is plastered to his sleeve, causing him to feel judged from every angle.
    Can often be caught sneaking midnight snacks to his work-station, even if he's allowed to have them.
    Has a tendency to reinvent his image (mostly in the hopes it will attract Locra's attention) ((alternate walk-sprites))
    On somewhat of a side note, he dislikes those who do not have niche interests, or don't share them.​
    Role:
    I'd like to be somebody who...
    • Welcomes students to the school,
    • Records new students' names for school documentation,
    • Fetches students' reports and 'grades' upon request,
    • Provides hard-copy resources for new students (school map, faculty contact info, meal-plan/residential forms, etc.)
    • Stays at the school 24/7 (hardly even moves from his seat other than to eat/relieve himself) 'living' at his desk.
    • And/or something along the lines of a front office worker or a receptionist
    I'm trying not to bend/break the rules or ask for special treatment, but I hope that I can be considered as an NPC albeit my lack of contribution to this community so far. I've been looking forward to a MV School community project since MV was announced. :kaoblush:
    :kaopride:

Edit: Locra has been removed.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  18. Gin

Gin The djinn Veteran

Faceset:
    [​IMG]
    Spriteset
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Default Line-Give me a cookie and I´ll sing you a song.:kiss:

Gin is a little girl monster that lives next to the school´s vending machine(the one with the snacks).:popcorn: She is very well behaved, and helps the janitors with a few tasks keeping the school clean. She eats everything, including garbage. There is no lost and found section in the school because Gin eats all that she finds lost (that includes coins, school papers, books, pencils, watches, mobile phones, plants, and so on...):dizzy:
    The kids in school love Gin because when they forget to do homework, they always have the excuse"Gin ate my homework!":guffaw:

The role in school is helping lost kids find their way and also help janitors sometimes, and get rewarded with snacks from the vending machine where she lives...:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Credits go to kadokawa and me.:wub

19. Aoi Ninami

Aoi Ninami Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Aoi_faceset.png
    Aoi_sprites.png
    Credits: Rhino's workshop

Default line: "Oh!... I'm sorry, I didn't notice you, I was daydreaming. Can I help you with anything?"
    Personality: Shy and quiet, she doesn't stand out most of the time but she is enthusiastic and eager to help when it's a subject she's interested in. She's very good with numbers, and her main interests are classical music, fantasy literature, anime (she might be friends with dragoonwys) and archery. She's terrible at art, so she's really impressed when she meets someone who can draw. She loves being outdoors, especially in beautiful gardens and parks.
    Role: President of the archery club; also a member of the student orchestra if there is one.

Gin, WolfKingAka, dbchest and 4 others like this.
  20. mara_vertin

mara_vertin Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    german
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    ADDED
    Face.png
    Chara.png

Default Line1: What do you mean, "this isn't the gym"? It was right here yesterday.
    Default Line2: I am NOT lost, understood?
    Personality: Short-tempered, has really bad orientation (but wouldn't admit that), loyal, humorous, can eat like a whole company
    Role: Typical wanna-be-bad-but-isn't-actually-that-bad guy / truant
    Credits: IceKun, Kadokawa (one part of the rear hair is from the Season Pass so I don't know if the credits for this part just goes to Kadokawa, too ...) :kaoswt:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017