RPG Maker MV Community Character Submissions

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV School' started by Touchfuzzy, Sep 9, 2017.

1. UnstopableJake

UnstopableJake Cool Kid Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Default Line1: Have you seen my gun? I've been looking for it.
    Default Line2: I guess I have to look some more.
    Default Line3: Why are you still talking to me?
    Personality: Pretty Mellow, likes those frozen meals from stores, an introvert, has a goal in mind but won't tell anyone.
    Role: Security, walks around with his gun making sure everyone is okay.
    Credits: Kadokawa (I just used the base assets from RPG Maker MV)

Attached Files:

2. wariolandgoldpiramid

wariolandgoldpiramid Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Full Name: Drew Drakofolis
    Personality:
    Drew is a very nice and friendly guy. He always tries his best to help out his friends when they need help. He's also very protective of his friends when they get in trouble. Despite that, he's a bit of an introvert, and has some difficulty making new friends.
    Sometimes he would talk about his best friend, Ella Gintocora. She's living in another country/kingdom, and Drew misses her, as he hasn't seen her in a long time.
    His hobbies include reading, swimming, skiing.
    Default lines:
    "I wish I could get my best friend Ella to learn with me in this school, but she wishes to learn other things".
    "See the bracelet on my arm? That's a friendship bracelet. Me and my bestie Ella got these on our 2 year friendship anniversery. And it also increases Luck by 15%. Luck is a nice stat to have, right?"
    "Sorry, I don't think I can help you with stats balancing. Balancing numbers isn't really my thing"
    "I wish I paied more attention to Javascript lessons back at Vista School. I barely remember any of it. I could have been writting my own plugins..."
    "When I play RPGs, I prefer smaller numbers. They're easier to manage, and the strategies aren't confusing"
    "You need some help with eventing? I could help you out"
    "Eventing is fun. Probably what I enjoy the most in RPG Maker"
    "When I create a new map, and see that blank canvase, I sometimes feel a bit unconfident. But once I actually start working on a map, I can make it look decent eventually"
    "Being able to edit and test your project at the same time is the greatest thing ever. No longer do I have to stop playtesting when I need to make a little change. And after saving, I can just leave the room and come back, and the changes are already effected. That's so nice!"
    Role:
    Student. Favorite lessons are about Eventing. He would gladly volunteer to come to the board during those lessons. He does have some difficulty with stats and battle balancing, however, so he should probably pay extra attention to those.

EDIT:
    Can't believe I made a typo in my character's name! "Drew Drakofolis" is the correct name.
    Also, if anybody wants to give me other emotions, I am willing to share the Character Generator Settings file.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    Marquise* likes this.
  3. XIIIthHarbinger

XIIIthHarbinger Part Time Super Villain Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    What an amusing idea.

1. A faceset (MV RTP Style):
    Well if I am going to place myself in here, I might as well place myself in here. Doesn't quite have my current facial hair pattern, however everything else is fairly close, here I am.

2. A Spriteset (MV RTP Style):
    Note the monochrome attire & signature sunglasses. Literally everything I wear is black, & I never leave the house without at least one pair of sunglasses.

3. Potential Default Lines:
    a) You forgot one thing; what exactly is in it for me?
    b) Good & evil are subjective determinations, depending upon one's own perspective.
    c) I've never met a sacred cow, that I didn't want to carve into steaks.

4. An explanation of your personality for people making lessons:
    Pragmatic & ruthless, yet with an ironic, though limited, sense of "fair play". A Flippant nature, with a dry & macabre sense of humor. Nihilistic & Absurdist in outlook, cheerfully blasphemous towards what others consider sacred, & haughtily disdainful of any concerns for propriety. Tends toward misanthropy & mocking disdain for most of human culture, art, politics, religion, etcetera.

In summation, "The universe is all a grand joke. Because life is just a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% mortality rate; happening on a rock hurtling through space at thousands of miles an hour, around a giant nuclear bomb ticking down. Upon which, a collection unwanted hairless apes, appeared like a collection of genital warts, & were just smart enough to convince themselves they were something more than that. & have been killing themselves over their differing fantasies of their own relevance, & making a right mess of things ever since."

5. Prefered role:
    Anything nefarious, sneaky, treacherous, underhanded, manipulative, scheming, plotting, or otherwise evil. Beyond that dealer's choice.

4. Arthur França

Arthur França Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    1. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Cs8WYZWmrnNXlUcy1oUzZfdWc

2. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Cs8WYZWmrnTVN4WjVBX09KR2c

- "Why don't I change my face? Because that's the one I have, idiot!"
    - "You are really boring me!"
    - "Por que eu acordei de mau humor hoje? [...] Wha?! Are you still here?"

4. I'm not that surly 24h a day, but the most part I guess. Even so, me and this character feel useful when helping someone. I'm not proeficient in english, so frequently I talk to myself in portuguese. Please be patience. I'm a good guy. :rswt

5. I can work as a trainee in the school office, witch have some skill in drawing.

6. I've just used the RMMV standard character generator and a little bit of PS (as faster as I could).

I think that's all.

5. Arthur França

Arthur França Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've sent it twice, sorry.

Attached Files:

QuesadasSwan and Marquise* like this.
  6. QuesadasSwan

QuesadasSwan Magic Swordsfellow/Programmer/Writer Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Okay, here's my character: Albhert! He doesn't look like me in real life, but he and I sort of have the same personality.

Faceset:
    [​IMG]

Spritesets:
    [​IMG]

Personality: Quiet, aloof, but friendly, and a bit lazy. Is somewhat knowledgeable on programming languages like Ruby, Python, and C++. Can get a bit passionate about other topics not involving programming that he's interested in when someone brings them up to him.

Default Lines:
    (At the library, first time speaking to him) "...Oh! Need any help with something?"
    (At the library, when talked again) "I'm still busy myself. I don't mind people watching me work, but please don't take too long hanging around."
    (Introducing himself) "It's Albhert. With an 'h' in between the 'b' and the 'e'. Everyone, and I mean, EVERYONE, gets my name wrong."
    "Maybe we can work this problem out together."
    (When asked about his hairstyle) "Having half of my face covered helps me think a bit more. Plus, it's pretty stylish."
    (At the library, in deep thought or coding) "Hmmm...that's not right. Maybe this might be it..."
    (At the library, sleeping) "...mmmmm..."
    (At lunch) "The food hasn't changed a bit since I came back here."
    (Outside, walking) "Ahhh...taking walks help clear my mind. What's a trick that's helped you if you got stuck on something?"
    (In class) "Interesting..."
    (In the restroom, using the toilet) "...Please don't interrupt me."
    "Leave that work to me!"

* Add any other lines here.

Role:
    Returning student who went back to school after a year off to learn Javascript for his RPG Maker game. Usually in the library, seen with a book or laptop (if it's not possible, then he's just reading a book), trying to learn on his own by making plugins. He might also be reading fantasy novels, or sleeping.

Credits: Kadokawa, hiddenone (for the hairstyle)

7. MinisterJay

MinisterJay Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    1. A Faceset (MV RTP Style)
    MJFace.png

2. A Spriteset (MV RTP Style)

MJChar.png

3. A "Default Line" for what you say when the Student talks to you when they aren't in a lesson.
    "Have a blessed day."
    "I believe in you."

4. An explanation of your personality for people making lessons.
    Forgives quickly, easy tempered (but can have a short-fuse if angered), cheery, uplifting, and sometimes sarcastic.

5. What would you like your role in the school to be. (Only people who make lessons can be teachers! Don't worry, if you make a lesson later your NPC can get "promoted")
    Campus chaplain that has previous experience teaching world religions and belief systems.

6. Credits for any parts used in your Sprite/Faceset
    100% MV character generator

Marquise*, QuesadasSwan and Candacis like this.
  8. SuperMasterSword

SuperMasterSword That Guy You Dont Know Veteran

First Language:
    Javascript
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Name: superMasterSword (I know, I need a shorter name but I can't think of anything else and I've already used this too many places now)

superMasterSword.png
    superMasterSword.png

So this is basically my default avatar except toned down a bit (so, basically not just every Generator piece except Beast Ears thrown on (HOW DOES HAVING WINGS AND A CAPE EVEN WORK?!?))
    So this could have been a super deep introvert character with a lot of quirks but is just kind of shy, but given the type of project I know he's not gonna get much focus so here's a more goofy version to stand out more with some of the more interesting parts of the shy version thrown in. (also going by this thread we have enough relatively shy people that I don't think I need to add another one)

He is random and loves making the dumbest jokes ever, the less logical the better. (He's the guy that would say walking into Mordor is a good idea, these situations are also what the completely ridonkulous-looking face is for).
    He loves to pretend to be evil, both because he finds it fun, and because everybody wants to be the hero, but somebody's gotta be the villain to face off against them, and he will gladly fill that role even if it does mean he'll die a horrible death..... wait, what?
    However, despite all this he does love finding hidden corners to hide himself away in and seems to have a strange obsession with trying to squeeze through the tiniest space possible, bonus points if it allows him to hide from people or leads to another small corner.
    He also does love to play on his "Frentendo Change" (I'm not sure if we had to do something like this for legal reasons but after I thought of it I love it anyway and must use this, also incase you're wondering, the bottomleft-most sprite is the one where he's playing it). Feel free to mention obvious parodies of games like Myth of Zeldor: Breath of the Tame or even really obscure games if you want to.
    He can also tend to get deep in thought and may get surprised when you talk to him. (It's probably hard to tell without seeing the change in-game but the bottom sprite that looks like the regular version of him is him looking down, and would probably be used for this situation). If you talk to him while he's deep in thought (or ask a question he doesn't know the answer to) he tends to say: "Explosions", "Implosions", or "Karate chop your face in half." Maybe even in a slightly confused or questioning tone.
    Despite his tendencies to be ridiculous he can be serious and get deep in contemplation (which he has a face AND sprite for! Don't you love when they have a matching sprite for behaviors?). He does know when to be serious and when to be goofy, but he does like to push the line for when it's okay to be goofy to the limit.
    He is also actually a very smart guy and knows coding and secretly has reality-manipulating abilities. People tend to think the two are unrelated... they're not, he's just self-aware and found a back door, (hey don't ask me how he did it, you guys are the ones that wrote the source code).
    When he's pretending to be evil and referring to the player, feel free to use completely ridiculous terms, including but not limited to: buddy-roo, buddy-rino, pallio (pronounced like pal and then the letters e and o, if you can figure out how to spell it more obviously be my guest), bruddy. This should be enough for you to get the idea.
    (I am sorry for the text wall)

Default Line(s):
    When he first meets the player?: Hi, you must be the new kid. (ridonkulous face?) I'm the resident emo edgelord evil villain guy. Nice to meet you!
    Other: (Evil face?) Hey I'm evil! Watcha need? (options) (Definitely evil smirk) Too bad! I'm evil, I'm not gonna help you! (or) Guess what? I'm evil! I don't have to care about your feelings!
    Deep in thought: Explosions? Uh, n-need something? ... Just wanted to talk? Well, I would read more books, but there's just so many amazing games that are just begging I play them. Maybe I should learn some time magic so I can actually do everything, though... that would take even more time... Oh! I'm sorry, I'm just rambling on aren't I? Thanks for listening to me though. (Optionally give an item as thanks/apology)
    Playing Frentendo Change: (Surprised) Mother of cheese! (Optional annoyed face) I was in the middle of something man! What do you want? Oh, you're just talking to people? Makes sense, in an RPG, NPCs should usually give lore or helpful information to the player, maybe even give a helpful item. ... What? Don't look at me like that, I'm not gonna give you an item after you just interrupted that awesome moment.
    Other2: I might explode your face... What? Don't think I won't!

Role: Probably just another student, although perhaps in "higher-level" classes. If you need a smart-alec or guy who will probably get all the answers right and set the high score to beat on a quiz, this is probably your character. He may also notice when teachers make a mistake and correct them. (Honestly this is mostly a back-up in case I don't get time to make a lesson, or can't come up with a unique idea, or it's just not good enough to make it in)

Credits: RMMV Generator for original sprite and "concept" face image. Rhino for additional sprite behaviors and actual faceset (which I absolutely wuv by the way, tank you very much :kaojoy::LZScheeze::D)

Marquise* and Rhino like this.
  9. Multicast

Multicast Villager Member

First Language:
    italian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi! Don't know if this is still up&running but i'll try :kaoback:

Name: Blaze
    1. FaceSet:
    pice_1.png
    2. Spriteset: (MV RTP Style)
    pice_walk_1.png pice_battler_1.png
    3. A "Default Line":
    " What do yà need fella? ":kaoslp:
    " You should introduce yourself before asking people's name " :kaophew:
    [quotes ShakeSpeare] " Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. Think about it, fella":kaoluv:
    " Press the action button to see my special skill: *skillname* " ( add something scenographic and humoristic, or nothing ) :kaohi:
    If nothing ->
    " Just joking kiddo. :kaosigh:"
    *Add as you likes :kaojoy:*
    4. Personality:
    Blaze loves running after girls, quoting something about Shakespeare to stab them.
    He does not follow classes or course often, but he likes to make fun of others.
    He sees himself as a free spirit in a free world, where school is just a cage without bars.
    He likes to smoke everywhere; girls; brawls. Although this behavior is a true gentleman and follows his own path, searching for an honorable and peaceful life.
    5. Role:
    Repeating student. Part-time worker in a PUB.
    6. Credits:
    Kadokawa - default set with character's generator from Rpg Maker MV

Hope he can help :kaothx:

10. leenat40

leenat40 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Lithuanian
    Name: Crow-Man

Default line: Everyone has the ability to create, not everyone can do it efficiently.

Personality: Mysterious, Creative, Pessimistic, Implied that he's not human.

Role: Crow-Man established the "creativity club", where students can free form and create new ideas and he gives honest feedback, encouraging or shooting down ideas. He roams around the halls, with no real purpose. He goes to class only if he's bored. Tries to help others, but talks mysteriously. He wears the mask, to not reveal his ture face/form... At least that's what others believe...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Credits:
    Ice's Generator Parts
    Default Assets
    Hiddenone
    Avery
    Umidori

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  11. Rhino

Rhino ~Inactive~ Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @leenat40 Please edit your post to include credit for the parts you've used.

12. leenat40

leenat40 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Lithuanian
    Sadly, I cannot remember from where I got those parts as I had them in RPG maker for like half a year now. :/

13. wariolandgoldpiramid

wariolandgoldpiramid Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've had similar situations with using assets for my own projects in the past, as well.
    And from my experience, you really can't use assets if you can't credit. If you don't remember who made those, you've got to find those resources again, or just not use them.

leenat40 likes this.
  14. leenat40

leenat40 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Lithuanian
    @Rhino Added the credits! Am I in the contest now?

15. Rhino

Rhino ~Inactive~ Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @leenat40 The face mask was made by Hiddenone + Avery and the clothing is by Umidori as well.

As @wariolandgoldpiramid said, we'd be unable to use any pieces where we couldn't identify the creator as we don't want to run the risk of infringing any copyright. Knowing the source means we can check the terms of use and confirm everything is good to use in this project. Which these are. Yay! :D

I don't know the full details in terms of prizes, but I think npc submissions will be done via a raffle.

16. KayZaman

KayZaman Brother-Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English & Malay
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Here’s me, Janitor Kay. He’ll warn player about the wet floor.

Default line when player talk to him : “Careful! The floor is still wet.”
    When player steps on wet floor, fall and receive damage: “Watch it! The floor is still wet!”

Personality: Kinda grumpy, always warning about wet floor because he clean the floor.

Credit: @KayZaman and RPG Maker MV by Degica

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    Rhino, QuesadasSwan and Marquise* like this.
  17. Nightblade50

Nightblade50 Developer of "Delta Origins" Veteran

First Language:
    English, French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    1. A Faceset (MV RTP Style): https://kek.gg/i/33QtSc.png
    2. A Spriteset (MV RTP Style): https://kek.gg/i/68mSrV.png and here are the behaviors: https://kek.gg/i/48MwBf.png
    3. A "Default Line" for what you say when the Student talks to you when they aren't in a lesson: "Do you like scripting? It helps me relax."
    4. An explanation of your personality for people making lessons: He's very smart, enjoys school a lot, and is often using his calculator. But he doesn't act superior.
    5. What would you like your role in the school to be. (Only people who make lessons can be teachers! Don't worry, if you make a lesson later your NPC can get "promoted"): Student
    6. Credits for any parts used in your Sprite/Faceset: @Rhino

QuesadasSwan and Rhino like this.