Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does this work with MZ and if it does, how?

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Does this work with MZ and if it does, how?
Theoretically speaking, it can work with MZ. It will need some tweaks on the library and plugin load code. I don't have MZ at the moment to test thoroughly, but it is possible.

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Theoretically speaking, it can work with MZ. It will need some tweaks on the library and plugin load code. I don't have MZ at the moment to test thoroughly, but it is possible.
The index.html is totally different and so is the tree structure for the project too (there's CSS folder for example), so how would I use it then?

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The index.html is totally different and so is the tree structure for the project too (there's CSS folder for example), so how would I use it then?
Looking at the files, most of the changes will be on the main.js and rmmz_managers.js files. I'm expecting similar changes to the MV code.

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looking at the files, most of the changes will be on the main.js and rmmz_managers.js files. I'm expecting similar changes to the MV code.

Do you want me to buy you RPG Maker MZ, so that you can check?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I managed to review my previous lessons on Learn MV and fixed a lot of things. Yay! :kaopride:
I've decided "Attack on Equestria" should be released first... hence this new ARG channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKiUI8xOVx9dsF4kRXUmxw
Check it out, and subscribe! The ARG will lead up to the video game. It's not a creepy game, but I just thought it should follow ARG standards.
For anyone interested in my project M - i finally made a gamethread about it :D

Yay. I turned 39 today. Another year older, another year closer to the grave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rocket