RMMV RPG Maker MV - Database in MySQL - DOUBT - Newbie/Rookie

moisesaugustoc

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am developing an online multiplayer project using the AlphaNET Plugin (surprisingly functional and amazing), but I have this problem: the game information is not saved in the same way for all players, so the idea is make the game access a unified database (in MySQL) to send the same information to all players.

I would like to basically develop:

1. An account creation and login system (account creation > database in mysql > game);

2. A way to the server automatically save the game data (the individual player data and the general server data).

Tks!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you asking for tips so you can do this yourself? If so, what is it you need to know?

Or are you asking for someone to write a plugin for you?

moisesaugustoc

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you asking for tips so you can do this yourself? If so, what is it you need to know?

Or are you asking for someone to write a plugin for you?

Hello, Shaz!

Yes, I'm asking for tips so I can do this.

I need to know how I make my online game use the database in MySQL to: A) load specific saves created by the players; and B) create an account registration/login system.

RPG Maker A (Save in MySQL).png

Rpg Maker B (Account in MySQL).png

The test version is running in a web browser (not localhost) and it's already hosted in a online server (100% working).

Tks for your attention! :wub

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:
woods.pngshop.jpgboss.jpgRoom.png

Mapping is becoming so much easier!
FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Penguinsam64