RPG MAKER MV Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Cursors + (NEW) DALEKS SPRITES!

lixerman99

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi!

For my game (using mouse system ex) I made a bunch of Doctor Who cursors based off of all the sonic screwdrivers.

In my game the screwdriver changes image (lights up and extends) when you click and press space through a parallel event and can open doors.

You can use these a cursors or just for any other Doctor Who stuff.

I do not own the BBC nor Doctor Who, duh, so abide by the usual copyright laws regarding this.

If you use any of these sprites then please credit and link me.

10.png

8.png

4.png

3.png

2.png

2_glow.png

10_extended.png

10_extended_glow.png

10_glow.png

11.png

11_extended.png

11_extended_glow.png

11_glow.png

BIGFINISH.png

BIGFINISH_glow.png

RIVER.png

RIVER_extended.png

RIVER_extended_glow.png

RIVER_glow.png

WAR.png

WAR_glow.png

Also all screwdrivers in a zip file here:

I will probably be posting doctors that fit in with the rtp style and doctor who villains.

Can also post any requests \/\/\/\/

{{UPDATE}} 

Decided to finally update this thing.

Here's another screwdriver cursor for the 12th doctor's new screwdriver, which is sort of a mix of old style screwdriver, having no accurate/direct pointer, but also having a light.

12.png12_glow.png12_extended_glow.png

Spoiler

There's also the CHARACTER sprites for the screwdrivers (with the exception of the wacky BIG FINISH screwdriver) so that they can be placed and therefore picked up on the map:

SCREWDRIVERS.png

Or, if you would rather them all separate:

4.png2.png3.png10.png7.png12.png11.pngRIVER.pngWAR.png

{{UPDATE 2}}

Daleks!

Here is a character tileset including all 5 new paradigm Daleks, gold and black revived series Daleks and the first ever grey/blue Daleks that appeared in Hartnell's reign.

DALEKS.png

Of course though, when Daleks speak the lights/ear things light up blue. This was originally added so you could see which Dalek is talking and serves just as useful in games as it does in the show. You can just 'set movement route - change image' to the lit up dalek of your choice before the text, and change it back at the end.

Here they are:

DALEKS WITH LIGHTS.png

So there!

Next update will probably include the rest of the Daleks, including the many missed out classic series Daleks, the Dalek emperors, the Davros' and the Dalek Supreme from series 4's 'Journey's End'. Also the special weapons Daleks and the blue hover light for when a Dalek is flying for all Daleks that are capable of this (including the often forgotten Sylvester Mccoy flying Daleks).

Last edited by a moderator:

Acolyte

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Cool stuff! I love doctor who.

If you don't mind a little friendly advice, I think coloring the black outlines would help bring your work to the next level.

lixerman99

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Cool stuff! I love doctor who.

If you don't mind a little friendly advice, I think coloring the black outlines would help bring your work to the next level.

Thanks!

And I know you love doctor who - I've put together your coral TARDIS interior. Good job on that.

Acolyte

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Aww, thanks so much! If you ever want any spriting advice, let me know. :)

lixerman99

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Bump

{FOR NEW CONTENT IN FORUM}

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fixed a memory leak that I left myself a month ago. Feelsgoodman
been a while since i posted here my coding class got ****ed because of covid and i did not learn much java script and the little stuff that i did learn i forgot by now
Yosh! :LZScheeze: Made a video with some cool tips and tricks for MV & MZ.
As you watch, I'm curious to know how many tips you already knew. :LZSyum:

Lol. Just got an Apple support scam... is that a thing now? Well, I trolled them good. I played "H.O.L.I.D.A.Y." by The Wiggles and then told them that the supposed victim wasn't at the call center anymore. He was confused so I let it slip that I knew the scam. He hung up on me.
Tired of scammers? Just troll them. They'll run for the hills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black_The_Cat