zotzuko

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

I have Rpg Maker MV for along time and I don't know what happen with this, because when try to launch that can't show, it's like don't want to show in my PC. I was try everything, I uninstalled and install it again but nothing happen, I was try change the compatibility, but nothing happen. If you can see the image, when I launch the program this execute you can see it in the task manager, but it's only can seen it there running, but don't show in the screen, I don't know what more I can do.

Please I need help here.

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    812.5 KB · Views: 11

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
most likely it is running in the wrong monitor.

even if you don't regularly use two monitors, if your computer has that option then windows sometimes makes a mistake of setting the program to run on a non-existing monitpr.

you can try to right-click the program in the taskbar and try to use those options to move the window around with the keyboards until you can see it.

zotzuko

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
most likely it is running in the wrong monitor.

even if you don't regularly use two monitors, if your computer has that option then windows sometimes makes a mistake of setting the program to run on a non-existing monitpr.

you can try to right-click the program in the taskbar and try to use those options to move the window around with the keyboards until you can see it.
But, check the pic, the icon doesn't show in the taskbar, for this I can't do nothing.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if it is in the task manager but doesn't show on the task bar then it might be a windows problem instead of an RM problem. I don't know if I can help if that is the case.

A different question: did you clear the steam cache before uninstalling and reinstalling?
If the steam download cache is damaged, all install operations will report OK without actually working. It's one of steams quirks and the reason why you can repair the download cache by clearing it through the support settings.

and another option: please check your antivirus and antimalware etc and set the RM to be whitelisted there. It might be that the program gets a false positive on MV and partially blocks it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sernyx