Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone.

I recently installed the Yanfly / TheGreenKel plugin for the integration of dragonbones animation.

The plugin mostly works on my game : except for any dragonbones animation I create myself.
I manage to make work :
_ Dragonbones animation from Ekashic (as shown on the picture)
_ Dragonbones animation delivered by default by the software itself (in the picture, for example, it's the yellow teddybear or whatever this thing is.)

I export the files as dragonbones 5.0, as precised in the pluggin, I place correctly the 3 files imported (the ske.json, the tex.json and the tex.png), I write the name correctly in the note of the character, but I couldn't manage to make it work.

It means (as far as I know) that I'm doing something wrong when I import my work from Dragonbones, or maybe the files are incomplete, I don't know...

For information, I use Dragonbones 5.6.

Does anyone has an idea about what could be the problem?

Many thanks.

Tohisu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Solution found :

What matters for the name is this part, not how you name your file :

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep snapping wireless headphones. I think thats how they get ya, good sound quality but cheap plastic...
Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.
School books are so expensive... I just paid a fortune. :(
Does anyone knows those arts are just rip-offs from anime, or those are custom arts? There are no availlable TOS information so I'm not sure it's safe to get them
The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightfight