Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone.

I recently installed the Yanfly / TheGreenKel plugin for the integration of dragonbones animation.

The plugin mostly works on my game : except for any dragonbones animation I create myself.
I manage to make work :
_ Dragonbones animation from Ekashic (as shown on the picture)
_ Dragonbones animation delivered by default by the software itself (in the picture, for example, it's the yellow teddybear or whatever this thing is.)

I export the files as dragonbones 5.0, as precised in the pluggin, I place correctly the 3 files imported (the ske.json, the tex.json and the tex.png), I write the name correctly in the note of the character, but I couldn't manage to make it work.

It means (as far as I know) that I'm doing something wrong when I import my work from Dragonbones, or maybe the files are incomplete, I don't know...

For information, I use Dragonbones 5.6.

Does anyone has an idea about what could be the problem?

Many thanks.

Tohisu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Solution found :

What matters for the name is this part, not how you name your file :

Joaquinus2020

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi. I have the same problem. The image is not seen, I was excited to see the solution, but I can not see anything. Thank you

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

@Joaquinus2020 , please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Instead of necroposting, you can create a new thread asking for your specific problem. Thank you!

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haohaoqliu