Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is to keep record of issues we discovered that causes RMMV to cause memory issues.

User Report#1: Memory eating MV: TLDR - *audio drivers from MSI (my graphics card), called 'Nahimic Service'*
I went the clean boot route to analyze some of the system services that were running. I slowly enabled different things in the services tab until I found the culprit. Obviously, the task manager wasn't showing that a program, that I assume is something that comes with some of my audio drivers from MSI (my graphics card), called 'Nahimic Service'. When enabled, the RMMV software wasn't dumping its memory at all. To add, any event I clicked on to edit would jump the memory up 20MB. I disabled it and left it that way. Re-enabled all other programs and tried doing all the things I was doing before that would "bloat" and crash the software. It seems to be running normally now!

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:
Had to clean up disk space because Windows Updates was having my primaries' disk space for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess the clean up thingy doesn't work or something because there were 15gigs of old update files in it.
Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthernGamer