RPG Maker MV Fairy Circle

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Morgen.Long95, Jul 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgen.Long95

Morgen.Long95 Warper Member

First Language:
    english
    Resource Type: Character sprite, I have trouble editing tilesets (I don't think I have the right software) so it would have to be something I could add in through an event.

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: Anything similar to the Kadokawa style that originally comes with RPG Maker MV

Description: I need a fairy circle, similar to the image below. I've attempted to make my own as well as comb the internet for one, with no luck. My attempts at making my own usually ended up in screwing up the tileset or making it the wrong size and then I can't use it. My artsy skills are limited to story making only unfortunately.

If anyone knows where I can find a free resource, or if you're willing to make one for me, that would be super helpful. If someone wants to make one for me, it can be made out of mushrooms or flowers, doesn't matter.

Reference Images: This is a scene from Aveyond: Gates of Night made by Amaranth using RPG Maker XP.
    [​IMG]

mlogan likes this.
  2. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Cyanide has some fairy rings in his resource thread that may work for you. They're in tileset format but you shouldn't need to edit the sheets themselves, and could just add it as a D or E image to your tileset.

caethyril likes this.
  3. Morgen.Long95

Morgen.Long95 Warper Member

First Language:
    english
    Oh wow! That's actually perfect! I can't believe I didn't see these before! Already added them and they look fantastic~

Thank you hiddenone!

4. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Glad it helps. :) If that fulfills your request, please report your post and ask for it to be closed.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.