RPG Maker MV Full Image Event CG?

Exayda

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I would like to make a game that can display full images that cut away from the main game screen such as those in you might find in a visual novel. I believe most of the tutorials I've found are to make images appear but not full screen. Also I'm not sure about how to change from image to image. I've seen these things done in games before but I'm not sure how to do so myself.

Any help at all would be appreciated.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
To make an image full screen, just make the image the resolution of your game, and display it appropriately with the show picture command. That's how I did it in my game. You'll have to set your game resolution first though, by default it is 816 x 624.

To change images, erase the first image and then display the second, also with show picture.

The show picture command is under event commands. I don't remember the exact page it is on, but it is there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Hey there! Hope you're having a nice day, you are awesome!"

(Of course the hand is awful :kaoswt: )
I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.
Behold! The Sea Doggo.
I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenBratva