Exayda

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I would like to make a game that can display full images that cut away from the main game screen such as those in you might find in a visual novel. I believe most of the tutorials I've found are to make images appear but not full screen. Also I'm not sure about how to change from image to image. I've seen these things done in games before but I'm not sure how to do so myself.

Any help at all would be appreciated.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
To make an image full screen, just make the image the resolution of your game, and display it appropriately with the show picture command. That's how I did it in my game. You'll have to set your game resolution first though, by default it is 816 x 624.

To change images, erase the first image and then display the second, also with show picture.

The show picture command is under event commands. I don't remember the exact page it is on, but it is there.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol
WE ARE THE BORG. YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
D2R save files are so broken. how was the beta test better then the full release. blizzard's last hope crashed and burned.
they're getting no more chances from me.
Anyone going to talk about Chris Pratt Mario?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biscoitovelho