MSMPokeGamer

Game Maker
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, I have finished a game, and cannot find anywhere to post it online, so people can play it online. For some unknown reason, i cannot post to gamevolt either. I would like to have posted it to dropbox, but that doesn't hold up for traffic, and I was thinking about using google drive but i don't know how. Do any of you know how to post to google drive/Any other websites i can post it to, and give a link so it works on my yola website?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As said in the other topic, you cannot play the webversion on any filehoster or cloudservice (like google drive). You need a webhoster for a website to make it playable on the web.

Search for webhosters in your country - in my country a full website (a small one, but still giving you enough space for a dozen MV games) is available beginning with 3,90€ per month - and there are several free webhosters that are paid by advertisements on your site. However, if you search for a free webhoster, then you should make sure that he allows FTP upload and that the ads don't disrupt your gaming experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

party time.png
If you've played Knight Shift Chapter 1 this image'll mean something to you. If not, that's also fine!
Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VicArt