wilpuri

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I need to upgrade to MZ after this game, but I still hope they update MV. I just bought it year ago for Mac.

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have already upgraded to MZ but I can’t just pack up my plug-ins from mv and bring em to mz otherwise I would. I have custom battle system, custom everything really. I really hope this doesn't get ignored. We truly need a stable update for the engine because of this.

ScSWinter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Just upgrade NW.js and it will work well.

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just upgrade NW.js and it will work well.

I did. I tried every single version on the web. None worked flawlessly. Bugs, and the stability is something to question for sure. We need a true fix for this. An update to the engine. Its not our fault rpg maker mv no longer does what it says it does.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
Respect for MogHunter.

With him/her,our Project are Success in many Aspect like Animations,Gameplay,Battle System,more.
Now,it's really empty without him/her.

We have to wait Patiently about the Reason,Why he/she do it.
Raptor Revolt Demo 4_19_2021 11_13_22 PM.png

Custom tileset and mapping work continues for the beaches of RAPTOR REVOLT! Completely revamped sandstone cliffside tiles, now with 100% more d i t h e r i n g. Plus, stairs!
Sorry for the short absence. Hospital tests out the wazoo. although I just end up disheartened when my insurance won't cover what I need. I wish I lived somewhere where the country care about chronic illness patients.
Funny Gran Turismo/Thomas meme i Made

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testoryze1