RPG Maker MV: Index.html not being created?

Papillon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there. I'm currently using the Steam client of RMMV and recently I haven't been able to playtest any new projects. I haven't used RMMV since 1.2.0 and recently updated the software. Now any project made with 1.6.0 cannot be playtested at all as I'm just given a "file not found" error.

The files of any new project do not contain an index.html. I've tried making a a blank index.html, which just gives me a white screen, and copying an index.html from an older project just gives me a reference error.

I've tried reinstalling and verifying file integrity and nothing seems to be wrong.
Is there any way to fix this?

Sauteed_Onion

Mmm Tasty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I'm using 1.6.1, and I have a slew of yanfly plugins and a galv one, I started the project over and imported maps with events from a 1.5.2 project and generally been a shoddy dev but so far1.6.1 has been wonderful for me. I do have an occasional oddity here and there but I'm making a game meow. I hope it works out after you upgrade.

mendozza

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM... DID YOU SOLVE IT?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!
'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ytviews123