Announcement RPG Maker MV KADOKAWA Freebies 2019!

Prescott

argggghhh
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These aren't in my Steam folder, is it because I have my version locked to 1.6.1 so it doesn't download things like this?

I do have them actually but they've been in my Steam folder for about a month, one of them since August. Quite a bit before this posting.

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ooh nice, thanks!

Okay, so the tall sprites look SO much better than the squat, huge-head chibi characters. I hope it's not too off topic to ask, but are there tall versions available somewhere for the character generator components in another DLC or something? I really want to use these, but it'd be futile if all the random townspeople weren't roughly the same height.

JaeJaeCee

Emerald Phoenix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The elf girl wearing the white cowl and cloak... Is that cloak a resource piece too or no? (I'm at dinner and cannot carfully read the whole thread at the moment.)

Jhale M.

Goddess of health, purity and truth.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
That last picture looks like a remake of a map in Chrono Trigger.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I do have them actually but they've been in my Steam folder for about a month, one of them since August. Quite a bit before this posting.
I think the idea is to release them to those who do not use the Steam version as well.

Amane Kagari

"That Person" Yes. I'm "That person" that I am.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just wanna thank you for releasing this for non-steam users. :) They're wonderful as I often work with both steam and non-steam versions of MV. Thank you very much Kadokawa and Degica! ♥♥♥

anjasa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dark fantasy characters yesssss~

Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, RPG Maker MV just became an even better value than it already was. Thanks for these great resources.

Danitinkis

Deadly and sexy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*insert thank you gif*

Xris

Meow.
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh my this is awesome! Thanks, I never thought about checking out the dlc folder!

If only the default battlers and stuff were this size instead of the dwarfs ones... can't go back and redo everything now, even though it's way better when the are taller. Maybe for a future project!

Cross_Maker

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Archeia..... I LOVE UUU hahahahahahhaa thanks a lot ^^

Last edited:

Kenode

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any chance we could get a template of the tall sprites in this pack? I really like those proportions and sprite styles, but I need to edit the other characters to keep things consistent...

There's SleepyMachine's (which also has a running set but the side view is stiff) and Tonbi's (which lacks the running SleepyMAchine has, and also has a smaller head, but has the proper side view)
I'd be willing to purchase a DLC with all the vanilla generator pieces (and maybe other DLC separately?) reworked to this style. I'd be happy with just the overworld sprites alone.

Mooshry

BTS has consumed my very existence help.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dark Fantasy Character Pack
View attachment 107730

Enjoy a new set of Dark Fantasy styled characters! Includes Tall and Chibi Style assets for characters, SV characters and modified weapons. Don't miss out on this great set!
I'm confused, how can that chick see with that crown covering her face?

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Beautiful resources. :o
But do you know by chance if only those remain, or will the addition of the others? ;)

OrfeasMikk

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
This is a really nice character pack! I just want to know the terms of use, is that is possible, because there is a text file, but it's in japanese.

OrfeasMikk

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Oh, thank you! I just had it on steam, so I assumed that everything would be the same.

Powerise

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thank you very much for these freebies, this is amazing!

For Dark Fantasy, does anyone know the Body Base for Tall Sprites? Because there are still characters that have not been created in the high version, I need it as a base for creating characters that have no high version. Thank you

Kenode

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thank you very much for these freebies, this is amazing!

For Dark Fantasy, does anyone know the Body Base for Tall Sprites? Because there are still characters that have not been created in the high version, I need it as a base for creating characters that have no high version. Thank you
In my post, I mentioned Tonbi's thread,, he made a template based on it for the overworld sprites. It isn't the exact one, but it's pretty close, except for the smaller heads. You could probably just remove his head in the template and replace them by the original ones. I'd like an exact template of the pack though, including sideview battlers, and all the base characters done. It would be nice if we could get a generator version of all the parts with these proportions.

Powerise

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the information, so I could find many references.
Yes, I also thought the same thing. Tall battler is more interesting than the default chibi version. Hopefully there are other developments, thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusCryo