Announcement RPG Maker MV KADOKAWA Freebies 2019!

Spctorres

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To clarify the above, the Dark Fantasy pack also comes with normal-sized (chibi) battlers as well, such as 2_DF_Actor1, etc. You only need the weapon adjustment stuff if you use the taller sv battlers, which are all prefixed with a 3, so 3_Actor1_1 and such.

Personally, I think it's a shame RMMV settled on the chibi style, because the taller style looks really good. Oh well!
Thanks, so if i go by what you are saying, i should be able to use the taller battlers if i disable weapons and just have them use magic. Is that correct? I plan on having the evil looking enemies be taller than the good guys.

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you plan on mixing the taller ones (3_DF_Actor1_1) with shorter ones (2_DF_Actor1) then yeah, you'll need some custom plugin if you want the weapons to work properly with both, or the approach you said where one side doesn't use weapons at all.

HeyItsKidd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Just to clarify, I think I read somewhere about these Freebies being tied to "updates" - are these resources already included in 1.6.1, or should I go through all these threads and grab what I can?

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@HeyItsKidd, I'm pretty sure the things from the topic is already in RM folders, I have them and didn't downloaded manually.

fireflyege

Magic is the destination of all wisdom.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I seriously love the taller sprites and since I have seen the world outside the chibi sprites I am furiously searching a generator revamp with the taller sprites. Does it exist, though?

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I seriously love the taller sprites and since I have seen the world outside the chibi sprites I am furiously searching a generator revamp with the taller sprites. Does it exist, though?
That I can help with - https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tab-the-tall-adult-body-generator-project-v0-9-beta-released.112990/
I make the outfits on no set schedule and Anyone updates the program on no set schedule, though there's a fair amount in there already.

fireflyege

Magic is the destination of all wisdom.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That I can help with - https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tab-the-tall-adult-body-generator-project-v0-9-beta-released.112990/
I make the outfits on no set schedule and Anyone updates the program on no set schedule, though there's a fair amount in there already.
It is? Damn, they look wicked in a good way. Even though I fell in love I sadly can't use them because it wouldn't make much sense if the battlers stay chibi when the characters are so much taller.

Speaking of chibi, I hope this pack marks the end of the it.

Last edited:

StGemma

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know where to post this, but here are a few images I was working on, but decided to scrape. Anyone is welcome to have them.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tauron7