Announcement RPG Maker MV KADOKAWA Freebies 2019!

Spctorres

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To clarify the above, the Dark Fantasy pack also comes with normal-sized (chibi) battlers as well, such as 2_DF_Actor1, etc. You only need the weapon adjustment stuff if you use the taller sv battlers, which are all prefixed with a 3, so 3_Actor1_1 and such.

Personally, I think it's a shame RMMV settled on the chibi style, because the taller style looks really good. Oh well!
Thanks, so if i go by what you are saying, i should be able to use the taller battlers if i disable weapons and just have them use magic. Is that correct? I plan on having the evil looking enemies be taller than the good guys.

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you plan on mixing the taller ones (3_DF_Actor1_1) with shorter ones (2_DF_Actor1) then yeah, you'll need some custom plugin if you want the weapons to work properly with both, or the approach you said where one side doesn't use weapons at all.

HeyItsKidd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Just to clarify, I think I read somewhere about these Freebies being tied to "updates" - are these resources already included in 1.6.1, or should I go through all these threads and grab what I can?

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@HeyItsKidd, I'm pretty sure the things from the topic is already in RM folders, I have them and didn't downloaded manually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been so busy lately that I wonder if I should slowly start preparing the advent calendar resources so I have enough in december.
Man, I wish it was harder for mean d-holes to make me feel like crying.
Made 8 games. Was aiming for 20. Gonna go for 40. Because 20 + 20. /Bed.
Got myself card game plugin, its bit laggy but worth it
Finally made battler stuff for my last character...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JosephW