Moksock

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Everyone,

I have used the search option on the forum and i have also used google but with no avail so i am left with the only choice of posting asking for help, im looking for a script that can increase my level cap of my database from 99 to maybe 115? or higher? but i cannot seem to find a script for it so i was hoping i would have more luck asking here, please could someone help me find a script like this for RPG Maker MV or maybe create a simple script for me? thank you for your time everyone

a noble wolf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Yanfly Core Engine should allow you to do this as well as controlling other aspects such as max HP and MP.

I hope this helps.

Moksock

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wonderful, but do you know if it will allow me to edit the levels higher in the database for maxhp without having to run an event In side the game? Because the database only let's me edit the parameter curve up to level 99

a noble wolf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
In the plugins help tag under stats there is an explanation on how to make these adjustments.

Moksock

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok perfect thank you!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lots of artists very active right now :)
I'll try all of my gestures.

This Is Vasily. I like him very much
If any composer here would like me to use their music as background on my plugin videos, just let me know.
Wee icons I've been making. I've totaled probably around 30 of them now! I'm trying to see if I can make a little spin on the status buff and nerf status effect icons. Want to add a bit of flair while making sure they are effective at communicating what's needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rasdf