RPG Maker MV Looking for Help with character artwork in my game

catwizard69

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, i realize this is a lot to ask for, but maybe not too bad for someone of talent. I'm simply looking for someone to create a portrait for a few ofmy characters in a different art style than the standard rpg maker character generator. The art style i'm looking for is something along the lines of Golden Sun, but feel free to add your own personal touch to it. If you've never played golden sun, here's a link to a wiki page that showcases some of the art, (i'm specifically looking for character portraits).
http://goldensun.wikia.com/wiki/General_Gameplay_Concepts_and_Troubleshooting_(GBA_titles)

Whats in it for you? Well, a free copy of the game when it comes out, and definitely be one of the top people credited. t is going to be commercial, as I'm putting lots of time and effort into this game, If you'd like to know more about it i'd be more than happy to tell you about it, but I doubt this is the right forum to talk about it, however it is a very expansive game. Attatched are some of my character sheets, i'm only looking for one portrait per character. (3 portraits total) Any and all help is much appreciated!

Keifer and fwens.png Garret.png Janessa.png

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'Resource Requests' is only for small requests, typically one or two tiles, or a single sprite or editing a face set or asking for links to existing resources. As you want a lot of character art, and you want original work, this request is far too big for this section.

If you want this free, then you will have to post in 'Project Recruitment'. Please read the Rules for that section before posting.

catwizard69

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
'Resource Requests' is only for small requests, typically one or two tiles, or a single sprite or editing a face set or asking for links to existing resources. As you want a lot of character art, and you want original work, this request is far too big for this section.

If you want this free, then you will have to post in 'Project Recruitment'. Please read the Rules for that section before posting.
Okay thanks, I'm new on these forums. I updated my post to be more specific, as I'm just looking for 3 faces. Is that acceptable?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGLordLight