RPG Maker MV: Modifying Generator Parts to Create TVD Parts

Anroth07

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I apologize if this topic has already been covered and/or if I sound like an idiot, but I was hoping for some help/guidance on the issue indicated by the title.

I recently downloaded some generator resources from these forums, specifically the RPG Maker MV Helmets from this thread: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/astaltw-mv-ressources.84176/

While Astaltw provided the parts for Variation, SV and TV in the Generator for the helmet resources I downloaded, he did not have TVD parts for them and I would prefer not to impose additional work on Astaltw unless I do not think I can do it on my own.

Since the sprites for TV and TVD Part are very similar, is it possible to modify the TV parts (specifically the top row facing downward) to create corresponding TVD parts? If so, how could I do so?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!
I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yam655