RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.68 - Update on the 10th April 2021

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you @CrisR82 I'm gonna print that out and read learn it in a free time, btw whoever designed this method deserves severe punishment.

CardeMaker

Just a creative guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, i don't know in what topic i'm should be posting this, it's probably wrong so i would be glad if someone could move it.
Well, i'm using Schlangan's RPG Maker Extended Generator, Version 0.68a, Working perfectly normal until i have to export an image file, using the Load Image resource, to make Sheets, also present in normal RPG Maker MV Generator, the loaded image zooms a lot in the background, but that's not the worse part, because in 0.09 sometimes when you put the something in the sheet, it appears a high space above from where it should be, but this is just an visual bug, saving the image it will be correctly placed in the section that you choose, here in this zoom bug, if you save you image, it will be EXACTLY in the same way it is in the preview, just like this: 1629144334364.png
My image is in the correct proportion, i don't know why, but is the generator that does it, is not in all files, i've been noticing that all the files that this happens has been externally Photoshop edited, maybe some incompatibility? i don't know, please somebody help me

Chaindog

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If anyone is familiar with this plugin, I cannot import custom character sets into the software. The problem occurs because I'm not sure how to convert the downloaded PNG files into RXGE2 or JSON files. I am even looking in the right place? I have looked at his tutorials but have yet to understand how to fix this problem.

For reference, this is what I'm trying to put in. Thank you to anyone who helps.

Attachments

• mv_sprites+_teen.png
    mv_sprites+_teen.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 12

ethervagabond

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Anthrenz : If you can't Apply & Close, it means there is a red warning in the list of warnings. You must get rid of the red issues first.
Where can I find these warnings at? I don't see them.

EDIT: Is it the dialogue box at the bottom? Because I have 800 and something of those, all telling me "it is advised to add an icon to every resource." Is there some way to just clear them? Because I can't add icons to 800 resources.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!
Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png
workin on some graphics for my game. was originally planning on doing a cartoony style for the town but I might stick with this instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
456grhtyrut